Ride Me

Third Person POV's

"Stopppp" Dahyun whined at the latter sitting on her. The tofu was having a peaceful time sitting down until Sana came and decided to sit on her.

"Stop what?"

"THIS. Stop whatever THIS is. You're embarrassing me" Dahyun muttered, hanging her head low with embarrassment. She pleaded for help but the other members just laughed.

Jeongyeon lightly smacked her shoulder.

"Look who's blushing"

"I'm one of the youngest. Stop it"

Sana sdeuctively stared at the girl she was sitting on and moved her body around in a circular motion. Dahyun started to sweat and she felt her lower region twitch. She was low key turned on but she didn't want to show it since the cameras were on. She lightly pushed Sana off of her and ran into their private dressing room.

"I think you triggered our tofu, Sana Unnie" Mina stated as she knitted a beanie for herself. Sana pursed her lips.
"For God's sakes, why now?" Dahyun hissed as she stared at the huge buldge sticking out of her boxers. She couldn't find ways to lower her hormones but all she could do right now is stare at it with disappointment.

"Dahyun-ah?" Sana cooed softly, sticking her head from the door. Dahyun sighed.

"Come in, Unnie"

Sana closed the door behind her and stared at the tofu who's back was facing her. She slowly approached the younger girl but Dahyun kept a certain distance away from her Unnie.

"Are you okay, Dahyun?"

The tofu shook her head and sat on a chair, Sana's eyes widened when she saw Dahyun's boner. All of the members already knew about Dahyun's secret and they didn't make much of a big deal with it. Although, now that Sana saw it a little more up close, it was a BIG deal, if you knew what she meant.

"Unnie, we'll be filming in a few minutes. This thing won't go down anytime soon" Dahyun half yelled, sitting comfortably in the seat. Sana chewed on her lip.

"I can help with that" Sana mumbled, approaching Dahyun once again. The tofu just glared at her.

"What are you gonna do, Unnie?"

"Just Shh, baby. I'm gonna make it feel all better"

Sana whispered seductively as she fell onto her knees. Her face was right in front of Dahyun's manhood that was begging to come out of the boxers. Dahyun already knew what Sana was gonna do but she was just playing dumb. The older one pulled the younger's lower clothing down and allowed the big shaft spring out.

"Holy shit" Sana mumbled, taking the member into her right hand. She was turned on by how long and thick Dahyun's manhood was. She stroked the shaft at an average pace and allowed her tongue to glide around the tip. Dahyun threw her head back and groaned. Her hands tangled in Sana's hair and forced her throat down the long cock.

"Mmm, suck me faster, baby" Dahyun grunted, watching Sana's head go up and down her dick.

Sana moaned and sucked faster. In an instant, Dahyun's cock twitched and shot out her seed in Sana's mouth who happily swallowed everything to prevent messes.

"I don't think your friend isn't satisfied yet" Sana smirked, noticing that Dahyun's cock was still standing proud. Sana said her hand under her skirt and rubbed the damp spot in her panties.

She sat on Dahyun's lap like before and started rubbing the shaft against her clothed pussy.

The two moaned. "Mmm, Dahyun-ah. I didn't know you were this big" Sana whispered, grinding herself on Dahyun. The older one pushed her panties to the side and quickly sat herself down on the other girl's cock.

"A-ah... Dahyun"

"Unnie, you feel so good" Dahyun held onto Sana's waist and pushed her down harder. The older bit onto Dahyun's neck to prevent her moans from going too loud.

"Ngh, fuck"

"Oh, baby"

SANA rode Dahyun's twitching cock, releasing explicit moans in her ear. The tofu loved this....alot. She brought her up to Sana's breasts and squeezed them gently enough to make her moan.

"Touch them like that, Dahyun-ah" Sana breathed out, bouncing on Dahyun.

"Unnie, this feels good"

"Mmm... I know, baby"

"Ugh, shit" Dahyun grunted, pulling out of Sana and shooting her cum on her stomach. The older one wiped the cum on her fingers and licked them clean.

"Sit down, Unnie. I want to taste you"

Sana panicked and shook her head since they were gonna run out of time. Dahyun didn't take no for an answer and pushed her Unnie down on the chair, opening her legs.

"I'll make it quick, Unnie. I'm hungry" Dahyun whined, pulling the girl's panties down, seeing what she's been waiting to see. Sana's glistening sex. She supported herself by holding on the girl's legs before diving herself in.

"Oh yes, Dahyun-ah" Sana moaned, throwing her head back and allowing her hands to tangle in Dahyun's long locks.

"Eat me faster, baby. Oh Fuck yes" Knock Knock
"U-Uh, y-yes?" Sana managed to say, trying to contain the pleasure she was feeling.

"Unnie, are you and Dahyun okay? We're about to shoot another video in a few minutes" Chaeyoung instructed, politely deciding not to open the door.

"W-We'll be th-there... "

Chaeyoung's footsteps disappeared, allowing Sana to release the moans she kept in. Dahyun thrusted her tongue once more, feeling warm liquid explode in her mouth. Sana breathed heavily and rode the tofu's tongue to finish off her orgasm.

"There you two are! We were about to shoot without you" Momo said, seeing Saida walk out the private change rooms.

"Dahyun, you're sweating... " Mina pointed out. Dahyun wiped her sweat and awkwardly smiled.

Jeongyeon crossed her arms and shook her head with disappointment, knowing what happened.

"Damn, did you and Sana Unnie work out?" Tzuyu asked, putting her hands on her hips. Dahyun smiled innocently and hugged the maknae, smirking at Sana who showed her middle finger.