Kitten

Tzuyu just loved her girlfriends very much. Always listening and following them around. She gets lonely at home easily, since she works from home for 3 years now.

She always called them during their breaks, almost not letting them eat since she talks too much until she realize that and thinks she is bothering them.

Before they can resure her, she ends the call and Dahyun and Sana know she is sulking again, mad with herself for disturbing her girlfriends.

Of course when they got home they prepared her with kisses and love. They saw a kitten in Tzuyu when she gets clingy which is almost every second.

Today was one of those days where Tzuyu was acting normal, not being clingy so much or making a scene that Dahyun and Sana have to leave her because they had to go to work.

Which none of the girls knew was that Tzuyu already had a plan in mind.

She waited a bit since she didn't want her girlfriends to stop their work right away.

She put the underwear on which was sexy lingerie, she brought to surprise her girlfriends. She could send them pics and do some poses but she knows that she would just look cute if she only takes a picture.

She got inside their bedroom, getting some supplies like a butt plug, a vibrator, a whip and a dildo.

She smiled at the image what her girlfriends would do if they see this.

She positioned the camera that she was in a perfect shot that they could see her whole body. She put the butt plug on with the help of Lupe and went out of the frame, pressing with the remote the play button but laughed when it was the remote for the vibrator.

She got the right remote and pressed the play button.

When she saw the red light, she started with her act

"Only for your Mommy and Daddy"
Tzuyu said in a sweet voice and took the remote for the music and played one of the songs she knew Sana and Dahyun would get horny to.

She walked in front of the camera, turning around to show her almost naked state. She shakes her butt left to right a few times, knowing her girlfriends love her butt.

She then sat herself on the bed and started dancing a bit while she slowly got out of the lingerie.

When she finished she used the remote for the camera to zoom in a bit, kneading her breast at first and then she spread her legs to show them her already wet and shaved pussy.

She zoomed back out and took the vibrator first while she turned the volume from the music down

"I'm already so wet for you. I bet Mommy would like to taste my pussy while Daddy wants to fuck my brain out. Sadly you aren't here right now because of work, so I have to do it myself"
she said with a smirk, moving her finger to play with her pussy lips a bit.

The next thing she did was pressing the vibrator inside herself, getting the remote and turned it on to the lowest.

"You want the remote am I right? You want to control me"
Tzuyu said in a seductive way.

She knows that she is playing with fire right now and that Dahyun and Sana will get her back for what she is doing but she wants to enjoy it right now, hoping that Sana and Dahyun watch it together and fuck each other, since they are working for the same company and spend their lunch breaks together.

Tzuyu then pressed the vibrator on a higher level since she didn't want the video to be too long.

And since Tzuyu is a you can say fast comer, she was already on edge.