Drunk In Love

Third Person POV's

"God, Dahyun. Where are you?" Sana mumbled as she paced back and forth in the living room. All the members were sitted on the couch, staring at their panicking squirrel.

"Does a person go out on a date for THIS long?" Nayeon asked.

"We all know how whipped Dahyun unnie is" Tzuyu joked to lighten the atmosphere but it didn't seem to work.

Dahyun had been out since 11:30am and it was currently 8:30pm. The members became worried when their tofu didn't return home so they tried contacting her. Sadly enough, she didn't pick up.

"How many times have we tried to call her in total?" Jihyo asked, looking at Mina.

"In total? 73" The penguin replied.

"What about-"

The members froze when they heard someone entering the code to their dorm. They all stood up as the door opened, revealing a messy looking Dahyun. Her white polo was unbuttoned so you could see her sports bra underneath, her tie was hanging loose, her hair was messy and her face had a serious yet scary expression. From her red eyes, you could tell she was crying for hours.

"Dahyun- ugh, you smell!" Jeongyeon yelled as she stood in front of the tofu. The big baby did, in fact, reeked of strong alcohol.

"Hyun... Are you drunk?" Sana asked, approaching the latter. Dahyun gave her drunk smile and hugged her squirrel. Sana was dying from her smell.

"Sana.. Sana Unnie. Sorry.. Im late" Dahyun slurred. She pulled away and walked towards the couch in her drunk manner.

"Why have you been crying? Why are you late? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Dahyun stood up and walked to the kitchen. She shook her head and tears fell down her face again.

"She broke up with me.. "

"What?"

"IRENE BROKE UP WITH ME!" Dahyun screamed this time, flipping a chair across the room. Everyone flinched and eventually became scared.

"Da-Dahyun"

"SHE BROKE UP WITH ME! I LOVE HER BUT SHE DOES THIS TO ME!" The tofu continued to scream as she punched a deep hole through a wall. Her hand bled but she didn't care.

"Go to your room, girls. I'll handle her" Sana whispered. The members nodded and disappeared upstairs, too scared to face an angry Dahyun.

"Dahyun-ah, calm down-"

The younger girl took Sana by the waist and pinned her against the kitchen table. Sana stared with fear.

"Tell me Unnie... is there something wrong with me? Am I too ugly? Or did she find me weird because I have a dick?"

Sana shook her head and cupped the baby's face. "Dahyun, nothing was your fault-"

"Then why did she dump me?"

"I dont know, Dahyun but you need to stay strong for us now It's her loss, honestly"

"I miss her Unnie"

"I know you do but just try to forget about her now"

Dahyun leaned down and captured her lips. "Help me forget about her"

Sana felt hurt that she was being used to get over an ex but since she loved Dahyun so much, she needed to do it. She took off Dahyun's polo and tie, crashing her lips on her again. The younger girl carried Sana and made her sit on the kitchen table.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Unnie" Dahyun growled, pulling all of Sana's clothes off, leaving her naked. Dahyun then unbuckled her pants, pulling the zipper down to reveal her 10 inch cock that was already standing.

"Fuck me as hard as you want, Dahyunie"
Dahyun smirked and attacked her neck with hickies before slamming her thick cock inside Sana's tight entrance.

"FUCK" Sana yelped. Dahyun covered her mouth. "Shhhh"

Dahyun started at a slow pace before thrusting faster and harder, making it more difficult for Sana to keep quiet.

"Dahyun-ah, harder" Saba whimpered, digging her nails down Dahyuns back, drawing blood. The tofu hissed and slammed herself harder, making loud slapping sounds. Even the table started to violently rock, making a loud creaking sound.

"Oh Unnie.. " Dahyun panted as she destroyed Sana's sex.

"Oh lord, why is it so noisy down here- OH LORD IM GOING BACK UPSTAIRS!" Nayeon yelled, pushing Chaeyoung up.

"Why, what is it?" The strawberry baby asked but Nayeon shook her head and encouraged her to return to her room.

"Dahyun... I'm cumming, daddy" Sana breathed heavily. Dahyun smiled and drilled herself deeper if it was possible.

"Ah... ah... Dahyun... Oh god!" Sana screamed, releasing her juices all over Dahyun's dick and pelvis. The younger pulled out and shot her load on Sana's stomach.

"What a mess you made, Unnie" Dahyun teased, leaning down and licking the mess. Sana released whimpers when she felt Dahyun's tongue brush against her wet sex.

"Mmm yummy"

The two girls put their clothes back on and went in for one more make out session before Dahyun passed out on the couch. Sana had trouble walking and she wanted to kill Dahyun because of it.