Trophies * Michael B Jordan*

I was zipping up my dress today was the biggest day for my fiancé career. We going to the academy awards and I was so excited. I've been there from the start and he deserves all the glory hes getting.

Michael: wow Katrina you look amazing

Katrina: baby you look so good we might not even make to the awards.

Michael: ( slaps her ass) I wouldn't mind that but you know im presenting. So I have to be there

Katrina: okay .. okay after then daddy ( smirk)

He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. How did I ever become so lucky for having him in my life. Hes is the love of my life. I cant wait to live the rest our lives out with each other . we pulled up to the awards and he grabbed my hand out the limo. The academy awards we came a long way from saint Anna. He was taking pictures left and right. I was right by his side through it all.

Michael: You look gorgeous baby

Katrina : thank you baby ( kiss)

The academy awards was amazing and the after party I met some of the greats. I even took pictures with Meryl Streep she amazing, Halle was there and I even saw my baby daddy Michael ealy ooh he to damn fine. Through the whole night Michael was smiling and I couldn't wait till we get alone.

Michael: just wait till we get home ( kiss)

The limo couldn't come fast enough, when we opened the door we couldn't keep our hands off each other. He pushed me up against the wall and zipped down my dress adding kisses everywhere he pulled the zipper. He turned me around and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked upstairs to our bedroom and laid me on the bed. He buried his face in my neck and began attacking with his lips. Softly biting while I moaned in his ear. He stood up and took off his tuxedo jacket and button up. I sat up and pulled his belt with my teeth and pulled down his briefs.

Michael: Someone horny I see

I nodded and crawled up to our bed he went in the bathroom and pulled out of our favorite toy. He placed it on my clit and turned it on high I leaned my head on the headboard in pleasure. He moved it up and down then switched his tongue to the position. God my baby was eating me good, he began to rub my nipples while his mouth was busy . I swear I was finna cum just because of that.

Katrina: oh my god daddy just fuck me

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and flipped me over. He pulled my hair and brought me to his chest. He entered in me with force he was deep dicking me down good. He grabbed my neck and pressed on it while he pressed his lips against mine. His strokes was getting sloppy so I knew he was about cum and he was soon. He gripped my waist harder and I moved. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I rotated his dick around my mouth while he was grabbing my hair fucking me in the mouth harder. I felt a liquid shoot into the back of my neck. I swallowed and he picked me up and laid me on a pillow. He laid down next to me wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep instantly.