Sex Therapy Part one *Chris Brown *

My name is Pia (pea-ah) and I'm addicted to sex. I know I have a problem, because I'll do anything to have it. I think about it all the time. I can't go an hour without wanting to cum. It's so bad I almost got caught pleasuring myself at work. I had them on my mind and couldn't resist the urge. When I say them I'm referring to the one night stand I had two nights ago. I was out at the strip club with a few of my girlfriends living it up. I guess I was too inspired by what I saw. The way the ladies worked their bodies on the poles had me wanting to dance on a few of my own.

It was these two guys around me that were friends who saw me making it rain. At first they made small talk, but I knew what they were really after. I guess they could tell how much I was enjoying myself, they figured now would be a good opportunity to pounce on me. Needless to say we went to a hotel room and got busy. They even paid my girls to go, since they wouldn't let me leave without them coming too. They chilled at the bar while I got my kitty cat worked on in the room. I was horny as fuck too. These niggas strapped up first, then I laid on top of one while he fucked me in my pussy and the other fucked me in my ass. Talk about double your pleasure, mine was tripled. Even the hole in my mouth was being molested with the one guy's fingers.

The thought of that night had me so wet I felt myself dripping in my panties at work. I walked in the bathroom, luckily no one was in there at the time. I went into a handicap stall, pulled my pants down some, propped my leg up on the seat and started fingering myself. I was moaning until I heard the door. Immediately I'm left breathing hard trying to catch my breath in silence. I could tell by someone's movement that they were curiously looking to see what was going on. I quickly started coughing while I wiped myself dry and fixed myself up. The toilet is censored so I moved my body to make the toilet flush to create more noise. Then when I heard them using the bathroom I tore a piece of toilet paper, careful not to touch the door knob with my bare hands, and came out. I made sure I washed my hands swiftly before I left out of there.

It's sickening, but it's a feeling that I just can't get enough of. I go through batteries so fast on my dildo, because if I can't have the real thing when I want, I'm trying to satisfy myself with it. I get a rush from sex, but I'm becoming reckless with it. I'll fuck anywhere. My urges have become so out of control I can't keep a steady relationship. Today I'm going to get some sex therapy. One of my girlfriends referred this guy to me. She had some problems because of her addiction and said he's done wonders for her. I never knew she was dealing with the same issue before, until she saw all the signs in me and shared. I've never heard of him, but she said he's really good. His name is Tremaine Neverson. I told her his name sounds cute. She said wait till I see him. I started thinking maybe this wasn't such a good idea then. If he's attractive that's gonna be a problem, but I'll have to see, because her taste isn't quite like mine. Then again, honestly, it really doesn't matter if he's attractive, my pussy only knows one thing...a dick. It doesn't have to be good looking, it just has to work and make me feel good.

I'm sitting in the waiting area and then his assistant, I guess that's who she is, comes to get me and tells me to come on back. I walk in this office that is filled with book shelves. I was expecting to see him sitting behind the desk, but I didn't. His desk was empty. It was cherry wood; looked brand new. He had a chaise lounge and chair in there that were chocolate leather with gold post outlining them. Photos of astute faces lined the walls. There also were photos of beautiful women that lined his window seal. Those looked to be personal, none with a male in them. I was hoping to see a males face somewhere, one that possibly was his. I was curious to see what he looked like. Curious to see the type of person that helps people with sex issues. The suspense was killing me. Just when I was about to mess with this gadget that he had on his desk, he walks in