𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 | 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 ★

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

tsunade x fem reader fluff.
requested by: Cmoartat

Third person POV:

All Y/n could hear was the sound of wood breaking, her girlfriend's wood table to be precise, she winces as she knows Tsunade will regret this later.

"How could you win again?! You're cheating!" Tsunade places her hands on her hips as she turns red in the face.

Y/n just calmly stares back.

"Sweetheart, why don't we just play a game of cards without betting something? we'll all end up happy in the end," Y/n tries to reason.

Tsunade just looks down apprehensivly, she loves gambling but she knows that her temper gets in the way of fun date nights. At the same time, Y/n always wins all their little bets.

"But-" Tsunade gets a cut off with a hug.

Y/n wraps her arms around Tsunade tightly, "I always have fun with you, I don't need to gamble on that."

Tsunade adverts her eyes onto the playing cards on the now broken table, blushing slightly at her girlfriends words.

"I love you Y/n, thank you for being here."

"Where else would I want to be?" Y/n giggles while wiggling out of the warm hug, "I'm thinking we should have a picnic! the village is pretty calm today so I'm sure it'll be fine to take a little break."

"As much as I love you, I don't think we should be dilly dallying," Tsunade expressed with a sigh, "I'm the Hokage and you're a high rank shinobi."

Y/n smirks, bringing out the tactic that always works, "Even if I told you I made chicken breast and have sake on me right now?"

The woman in front of her cringes. Holding herself back from agreeing, she calmly declines.

"Tsunade, you're so stressed that you're breaking tables from losing a small gamble. I really want to help you, so I'll even give you free cuddles later," Y/n smiles brightly with puppy dog eyes.