𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 ★

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↱ ↰
naruto uzumaki x fem reader fluff.
requested by: me
↳ ↲

Third person POV:

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Sorry Naruto," Y/n frowned deeply with much remorse.

"Why do you always have to go on missions?" Naruto drags out his words, pouting like a kid.

"Again, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you next time!"

Naruto just fakes another pout as Y/n leaves their house, both parties being 20, and have been dating for 4 years, he already knows that they don't get much free time together. But this time it was purposeful.

Today was their day, Naruto was planning to prepose. He loved her so much; because she's always been there for him.

Flashback.

"Why are you guys bullying him? He didn't do anything wrong!" Y/n fiercely snaps at the bullies.

She raises her fists, planning to attack.

The group of bullies stare in fright before scurrying away, because no one wants to be at the mercy of Y/n.

The young girl bends down to the blonde haired boy, "Take my hand,"

"Ok." Naruto whispers, pink present on his whiskered cheeks.

"I'll get you something to eat, to get your mind off those bullies!"

"But why? Why did you protect me?"

"If a classmate is in danger, then I'm gonna do my very best to protect them, because that's what friends are for." Y/n states, smiling at the young Naruto.

"I-I guess your right!" Naruto gleems, "Let's go get some ramen then!"

He takes her hand, as she giggled.

'Thanks for being my friend, Y/n.'

'Thanks for being my friend, Naruto.'