𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 | 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚 ★

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↱ ↰
sasuke uchiha x gn reader fluff.
requested by: me
↳ ↲

Third person POV:

Six year old Sasuke was always training to get his father's approval, at the same time, his classmates were always cheering him on whenever he did something cool.

Sasuke eats his Ongiri with an unpleasant look.

"But what's up with them?" Sasuke mutters out tiredly. He just wants Y/n to notice him.

Y/n calmly walks by the water dock and stares at the sunset with a smile on their face.

Sasuke stops staring, afraid to get caught.

The one person in class that doesn't pay mind to his achievements, is L/n Y/n.

Sasuke pouts while standing up, 'I just want them to see me.'

He walks back to his house, further into the Uchiha grounds, and once he gets home; the small Uchiha sees his mother.

She bares a small smile, "How has your day been?"

"Not good," Sasuke frowns, "Uh.. mom, how do you get a person to see you?"

Mikoto just peers down at Sasuke, "Is this your first crush?"

"NO!" Sasuke's face turns more red than his favourite food, a tomato.

Mikoto laughs while finally helping him with the situation known as Y/n.

"Hey Hinata!" Y/n waves their hand around frantically while running up to their friend that's been there since diapers.

"Hi Y/n.. can you keep your voice down... people are looking." The girl meekly explains, holding her two index fingers together.

"Eh? who cares?"

"Me," Hinata sasses back to her friend.

Y/n's mouth goes slack, with their eyes as wide as saucers, "A-a-are you- did you just?"

Hinata nods while walking to the training grounds, hoping Y/n will follow.