July 1, 1996

To Mrs. Malfoy:

I have no idea why I am writing this damn letter to you Malfoy, please know that you played a role in the death of me and Harry's godfather. For merlin's sake, YOU ARE HIS FIRST COUSIN! First bloody cousin! And you provided Kreacher important information that led to his death. Seriously? Harry and I never had any blood-related family member, you do, you allowed him to die. Mind you woman, it's not okay doing it to your own family!

In case you don't know who I am, my name is Y/N Potter, twin sister of Harry Potter. Shall I be more formal? Well, I suck at writing formal letters, so you just have to go with it. If you want my location, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. We are somewhere safe, I won't reveal where because you are not trustworthy at all.

Enough of chatting, there is some real business to discuss: Not long ago, Sirius said if anything happened to him, he would like for you to go to Gringotts to get a letter he wrote for you last Christmas(only I and Harry has the knowledge of it). You can do that at his will reading. Speaking of this, you know the date right?

I'm curious what he left for you.

Your enemy, 

Y/N Potter

P.S. I heard you have another sister.

To Ms. Potter

Sirius is not my cousin anymore, he was disowned in his sixth year for loving muggle-borns and spending too much time with the Potters. Not to mention he was sorted into Gryffindor, members of the Black family are only allowed to be in Slytherin, the house with the purest- Bloods. I understand that blood traitors like you may not pay attention to blood purity, which is the exact reason why we cannot get along.

Sister of Harry Potter, one of the twins who lived, do not act like you are loved by everyone, there are many wizards and witches who never even heard of your name. At least you did one thing right, that is not trusting me and not revealing your location, or you and your brother must be dead by now.

You mentioned the letter Sirius wrote for me, the letter I am very interested in. I will go to Gringotts and retrieve it, since it may contain instructions I do not yet have, but no promises are made for following them. And yes, I know the date of his will reading, everyone mentioned in his will must be there. I have to admit, my family and I are looking forward to seeing you.

Sirius Black had a taste for pranks, he could have given me a howler. His hatred for me was quite deep, considering that he only liked Andromeda, who is okay with hanging around blood traitors. Or maybe I shall receive one knut, just to annoy me, his least favorite so-called cousin(it's hard to say this, but he was very close to Bella before he was sorted into Gryffindor).

I hope you join your godfather soon.

Narcissa Malfoy.

P.S. Andromeda Tonks is no sister of mine.

To Mrs. Malfoy

I can't believe you replied so quickly. Let's keep sending letters to each other, are you okay with that? Sirius told us not to let you do anything insane, I promised him I will, even it means sending letters to my enemy. My brother is helping me, sometimes I say too much to the enemy, so my brother stops me from doing it. I dunno why, he is taking a special liking to you.

You've already seen our owl. It's actually Harry's, I borrowed it from him. Her name is Hedwig, pretty name huh? My own owl died last year, I am thinking about getting another owl the next time I go to Diagon Ally. A quick warning, if you do anything to Hedwig and you'll wish you are never born.

How could disown your sister? Andromeda, as you mentioned. I think she is related to a friend, I can't say her name because I don't want to get her into trouble. Anyway, Harry is my brother and I won't disown him no matter how many mistakes he makes. You shouldn't have done that to your sister. Do you miss her?

And your son Draco, I wanted to be friends with him since my first year(unlike Harry), but all he says to us are insults. I stopped trying to befriend him after our fifth year. Mrs. Malfoy, can you teach your son some manners? Or how to speak politely? I doubt you're nice, at least you never said the "M" word.

In your last letter, you said my godfather was close with Lestrange? How is it possible? She murdered him! I don't believe what you said very much, if it is true, she would have shown some remorse and guilt. Instead, she laughed, and sang, "I killed Sirius Black!" 

The girl who dislikes you,

Y/N Potter

P.S. Please tell me more about Andromeda.

To Ms. Potter

I am a housewife, I hope it explains why I'm never busy and able to reply to your letters very fast. Writing letters to you is certainly fine, as long as it's hidden from Lucius. Sirius said he wants you to keep me sane? Very funny indeed. Did he expect me to jump from a cliff? Say thank you to your brother, he is getting increasingly smart by the minute. I heard rumors that Mr. Potter is kinder than you, I'm not too shocked about your news.

Your owls' death is none of my business, if you want pity, this isn't the place. Hedwig has the ability to defend herself when she is attacked, I don't why you need to address me. Please go to Diagon Ally so that way my husband and the Dark Lord kills you.

How many times do I have to say it? Andromeda is not my sister. I only have one sister and she is called Bellatrix Lestrange. That friend of yours must be Mrs. Tonks' daughter Nymphadora, the metamorphmagus I recall. My husband said the Dark Lord will have the advantage if she joins our side. You have no say in what I should or shouldn't do.

Wanting to friends with my son is totally your choice, I agree he may be impolite to your friends, but keep in mind, that's how he is raised. Lucius forced him to say the word since he was three, and I'm not allowed to stop him. 

I'm sure Bella regretted killing him. She cast the stunning spell(not the killing curse) that made him lose balance and fell through the veil. Bella didn't intend to do it to Sirius on purpose. If you want my honest opinion, I would say Bella is saddened by her favorite cousin's death. I still cannot sort out between dreams and realities, they were like siblings long ago...

Starting to like me, Y/N? 

Narcissa Malfoy.

P.S. Andromeda married a Hufflepuff student Ted Tonks(he is a muggle-born). We were very upset and my mother burned her off from the Black family tree. Please do not ask me about this again.

A/N: This is my first time writing character/reader, how is it? Do you have any advice? Talk to me here or on my main account DoraTonksPotter. Have fun reading!