July 15, 1996

Dear Cissy:

Sorry for taking so long to write you another letter. I'm blushing all the time especially when my brother mentioned your name. Oh my god, what is wrong with me? In love with a woman years older. Can we ever work out? Please give me an answer soon Harry won't stop teasing me about us. It's not weird to be mad at you, isn't it? Wonder why the kind and sweet woman married that git Lucius.

Don't misinterpret it, Harry isn't angry at all. Quite the opposite, he said he is happy for me, and I don't think he's lying. I may have lost my control back in Diagon Ally but I enjoyed having you close to me. So this is it either we are going to continue our little something or stop whatever we are doing right now. I'm a teenager and I don't know what is the best for me, for us.

My favorite flower is narcissus, the exact flower you are named after. This can't be a coincidence, it has to do with you. Maybe after the war is over, I can plant some of those in a garden. They are so beautiful(by the way Harry 100% agree with me).

Love you so much,

Y/N

P.S. I wanna see you again soon.

Dear Y/N

Hello love. Once again, my marriage with Lucius has nothing to do with you, though he is in Azkaban Prison which means only Draco and I are at home. I was wondering if you want to visit Malfoy Manor, your brother is welcomed too. The Dark Lord will probably try breaking them out later on this year, by "them" they are my husband and his other Death Eaters.

Bella almost found out those letters we've been exchanging, she will go insane(isn't she already insane?) when she actually finds out. Now I have a million questions from her every day, asking me why am I writing letters. I'd better make it more secretive or the results aren't going to be good.

Another warning, professor Dumbledore may have deep trust in Severus this year, do not question him because it's useless okay? I get that you hate your potions professor but some things need to happen and you must go with it, no arguments please.

Love,

Cissa

Dear Narcissa:

Yesss thank you! I can finally see you in person, I finished all my assignments so I have time to meet you someday. My brother is not coming because of some security problems(again), the wizarding world will go insane if both the twins who lived went missing. Lucius is away? Cool, then he won't disturb us when we are umm...

Lestrange is suspecting your letters to me, not surprised at all. She's the one who murdered my godfather, stop defending her, or I am not going to write to you anymore, thank you very much. Your sister is a murderer! Harry is talking about Lestrange, Andromeda, and you, the oldest is the perfect daughter of house Black, the middle is the proud blood traitor(no offense), and you are...loyal, hot, and mine.

I hope I don't have to encounter Malfoy, the ferret boy. Yeah he's your son but he really is a bully, to all especially the younger students. Still remember his famous quote "my father will hear about this", maybe his father did influence him too much or he won't say that every single day. We can't be friends but at least we may not need to be enemies.

Why are you always talking about Snape? He's just a slimy git who works for Voldemort! Professor Dumbledore trusted him from my first every year at Hogwarts, where he didn't believe Harry, Ron, Hermione, and my words that he was trying to steal the Philosophers Stone. I can't change my opinion of him.

Miss you!

Y/N.

P.S. Am I allowed to tell Ron and Hermione about our letters(not the flirty part if you're wondering)? They are my friends so I don't think it's dangerous at all. I wanna ask you before I do it.

Dear Y/N:

Loyal, hot, and mine...Hmmm I'm not as half good as you described except maybe the last one. Although Bella has done Dark Magic and is working for the Dark Lord, she is still my sister, my eldest sister. She's one of those people that matters to me the most, are you turning me against her? I see only a brother cannot make you understand, you know nothing, pretty girl.

To say Bella is my favorite sister isn't right, at a very young age, I looked up to Andy even more than Bella. It's Sirius who likes to mess with my oldest sis. Now I am completely fine with her marriage to our muggle-born Ted Tonks, it's her choice(I should have supported her) and she is probably the only sane girl out of the three of us.

My last letter to you is terribly short, I apologize. Draco isn't in a good mood these days, the Dark Lord forced him to do something he couldn't accomplish. Isn't it too cruel for a 16 years old boy? He should be at Hogwarts having fun, not doing random duties for the man who doesn't know how to love. Looks like he lost a lot of his innocence...

Of course. it's not up to me whether you do or don't tell Mr. Weasley and Miss. Granger. I highly recommend not to, there is no such thing as best friends forever, Y/N. Now I'm mostly sure they won't betray you in any way, I hope you can wait for a while. If the Dark Lord hears it, he will come after you.

Love,

Narcissa Black

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated for a whole month, or was I even on here these weeks. I am a bit busy right now, I'll spend as much time as I can online but no promise though. Ever need to find me please go to my main account DoraTonksPotter, a place I am more active(of course, here too, but I may not reply until days later, sorry)This book will have more regular updates from now on. Thank you for reading and sorry I missed many book updates.