July 10, 1996

To Mrs. Malfoy:

Hey! It's Y/N again! You are very pretty at the will reading....wait did I say that aloud? I still couldn't get over the fact that my godfather left ALL the Black Family books to you. Like, what the hell?!

You specifically said you are his least favorite cousin but he actually spoke highly of you. I'll repeat his words(I don't think you need to be reminded, I'm just gonna write it here), "To my cousin Narcissa BLACK, I'll leave you 100,000 galleons, all the books in our family library, and some advice: Do not allow your idiot of a husband rule you, divorce him and have a normal life."

Wow, just wow! My godfather was totally insane, so is my twin brother. Harry has been babbling for hours about how you are a good person deep down, I'm having none of it. I am not sure why Sirius called you by your maiden name, it's supposed to be Narcissa Malfoy, not Black, but then again the mention of your maiden name does tell me something...

You could have divorced Malfoy years ago, you could have stayed with Andromeda(if that happened we will be good friends right now)! So I bet Mr. Death Eater didn't do anything bad to you and that you do not regret any of your choices. Oh, did you know the books are worth more than 500,000 galleons? So it's impossible for Sirius to hate you, and better not hate him as well.

I'm sorry not sorry for keep bringing up Mrs. Tonks, it's just her daughter has a secret admirer...Ouch Harry, stop hitting me! Well I guess you already realized what's going on, won't reveal more for now because my brother is forcing me not to talk about his crush with you.

The girl who is bored,

Y/N Potter.

P.S. I will be leaving this place soon!

To Miss. Potter:

You were stunning too the time I saw you at the Quidditch World Cup, even Draco admitted that you're good-looking. Needless to say, I am very grateful for Sirius' actions, he doesn't have to give me so much... It looks like I was wrong, my cousin never hated me in his life, and I am quite thankful right now.

He sent me a private letter which I took from Gringotts. The outline is like this, 

"Dear Cissy(he shouldn't have called me my nickname), if you are reading this then that means I'm dead. I am overly annoyed you married Death Eater #1 Lucy, not sure what's wrong with you. 

How's Draco? As the charming prince Sirius Black, I demand you to warn him: Bully Harry and Y/N one more time and he will beg for death himself, you have no idea what I am going to do, the same goes for Snivellus. 

I reckon you'll rip this letter soon as you opened it, but if you're still reading, I would like to have a small talk with you. There is a big chance you are unhappy after the marriage(although you never show it, you have no emotions, am I right, Ice Queen of Slytherin?), I can't blame you. According to my brain, that Malfoy Bastard used the Imperious Curse on you the day you married. Of course, 99% of you won't believe a word of it, well if you don't listen it's up to you, but please remember you are listening to the most handsome boy of Hogwarts. 

Divorce him now! From the famous prankster Sirius Black.

That's all, I think I memorized them correctly. Don't ask me why I am okay with sharing the information with you, there is no one else to chat with. And no, I will not divorce my husband, and I do not believe what Sirius said. End of the story. By the way, calling me Ms. Black is totally fine, I haven't heard that name for over 10 years.

Glad to inform you I got the hint, what you are trying to say is that Mr. Potter has a crush on m̶y̶ ̶n̶i̶e̶c̶e̶   Nymphadora, am I correct? They look cute together really, I hope Mr. Potter has the courage to ask her out soon or he will miss the chance. 

This letter is longer than the last one, I hope you enjoyed talking to me.

Narcissa Black

P.S. You're certainly nicer than I thought😊.

To Ms. Black:

I'm calling you by your maiden name from now on! Anyway this letter will be slightly different. My brother wants to speak to you, so I'll leave the stage to him!

Hello Ms. Black, this is Harry Potter, please call me Harry. How is it going there? From what you wrote, I can tell you are witty and fun(and nothing like Lucius Malfoy). My twin sister Y/N said talking to you is the most wonderful thing to do while stuck in this hell hole, and that she would like to know more about you. I'm concerned about her feelings for you, I may be a bit overprotective but I just want her to be safe. You can of course reply with "it nothing". I hope I'm not offending you. Love, Harry.

Okay, he is done writing. Lemme read it...HOLD ON, WOT? DID HE IMPLY I LIKE YOU? I'll make this clear, I don't even like you as a friend, or do I?

Gotta talk to Harry now, bye!

Y/N Potter

A/N: I came across a YouTube video, to all Helen fans out there, please watch this. Her singing voice is honestly sooo amazing.