Chapter 4

"Y/N, we much hurry up buying our robes then we have to go, Hagrid is waiting for us," Harry said, pushing her inside Madam Malkin's robe shop. They were shopping for their 6th year at Hogwarts.

"Okay I get it." Y/N groaned loudly until she saw the beautiful woman with black and blond hair, "Look, there's Narcissa!"

"Good morning Mrs. Mal—Ms. Black, I hope you're having a good day." Harry greeted, holding his hand.

She shook hands, "My pleasure to meet you Harry and Y/N, please don't force me to remind you again to call me Narcissa or Cissy."

"So have done anything with Y/N yet?"

"Have you married Nymphadora Tonks yet?" the angel retorted gracefully, hiding a smile.

"How did you—"

"Magic."

"Y/N I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BACK! YOU TOLD HER MY CRUSH!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Calm down boy, if you kill her then she can't be mine, "she said with a wink as Y/N blushed fiercely.

"Hello Narcissa, you look pretty today. Where is Draco?" 

"He's with his father, a useless man(or a loser to be exact) in my opinion. Draco is already a Death Eater, I hope he doesn't get dragged into those activities..."

"It will be okay Cissy. " Usually Y/N has hot-temper and not afraid of anything, but why did she look shy when she was with Narcissa Black? Harry wondered, there must be some—

No wonder he always says "My father will hear about this" never "My mother will hear about this", that git Lucius took him away from her. It's not fair he doesn't get to spend more time with his mum. If he did, we won't be enemies in the first place.

"If you are attracted to my dear sister(I know she likes you too), I suggest you make a move right now. In my last letter I mentioned you to be careful with Y/N, I'd like to take that back. She's only truly happy when she is with you. " 

"Harry Potter, the boy with brains better than Y/N. I promise I would never hurt her, please trust me, this is how love feels."

"At least your heart is in the right place, unlike the Death Eaters who tried to rape her last year." Harry shrugged, "As her twin brother, you have my permission to date her."

"WHAT?" Y/N cried. "WE ARE NOT DATING!"

She witnessed Narcissa's sad expression, "Sorry Cissy, I shouldn't have lost my temper. My brother is right, I do love a woman."

"And I love a young girl too." 

That girl must be lucky.

"Who is it?"

"A Gryffindor soon-to-be sixth-year student who can't even get when others are flirting with you. They are disappointed, Miss. Potter." 

What flirting?

"I once read a book where the main character is a girl your age. She likes someone of the same gender but too shy for whatever reason. The book is about how they work past trouble and find their way to each other." said Narcissa.

Hell I'm even more confused.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Harry burst out laughing. "You're so stupid! She is talking about—never mind, figure it out yourself. You will understand the day Cissy snog you senseless."

Cissa smirked at Harry and mouthed "thank you." 

He cleared his throat, "We need to go soon but I can give you and Narcissa some time. Just 10 minutes. I won't interrupt any of you and when 10 minutes passed, I'll find you so we can leave."

"Wait!" too late, Cissa took Y/N by the hand as they went to an empty changing room. 

What is she doing? Bloody hell I'm so nervous. 

"Y/N."

"Narcissa." she breathed unable to shake off the exiting feeling that she will have loads of fun.

"Only the 2 of us now."

"Uhhh yes? My idiot brother left us together—"

"Actually I don't think your brother is an idiot, he gave us the chance to be free of all the obstacles. A smart boy I say, don't you agree?"

"But it's weird when 2 people—"

"I was terribly offended when you called us weird my dear Y/N. We are exactly how a couple should be."

"I mean you are beautiful, nice, and understanding...suppose we are a couple." She couldn't believe it, the angel from heaven in the name of Narcissa Black called them a couple! Her earlier words suddenly all made sense, the girl she talked about..."

Y/N looked straightly into her dark brown eyes, it shocked her that she never noticed them before, why did I want to kiss her? She thought, no that's not alright, Narcissa was 5 years older than her own mother Lily Potter!

"You want to kiss me? Then do it."

"Did you look into my mind?" Y/N asked, "I had always known that you are very good at Occlumency and Legilimency(which I suck at) did you use it on me?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me."

"Fine yes, happy darling?"

"No, am not. I won't be happy until you've kissed me."

"Awww don't act like a child Y/N." 

she leaned closer, their lips were only inches apart...

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N! We have to go now! Ron and Hermione are waiting way too long, I'm sure you can catch up later!" Harry yelled from outside.

Annoyed, she came out, "Why are you here? We almost kissed! Can't you give us some space?"

"Woah I interrupted a kiss. I'm sorry Y/N and Narcissa, please keep exchanging letters after we've left. I hate to set you two apart."

"Ugh, just you wait brother, I will never ever forgive you for this!" 

Twin sister of Harry Potter, the girl who has a crush on the most beautiful woman on the Earth, was still thinking about how she almost kissed her soulmate Narcissa Freaking Black.

A/N: Reader's thoughts(or simply Y/N) are in italics. I realized this is the only real chapter I've written and I'm not proud of it.