Ep 2: Meeting the Seven

Y/N's POV

Lucas just stared at me and I mumbled, "I don't know..." Everything he said is true, but I don't even know him well... How can I just go with him? "It's because you don't have any other option," said Lucas, reading my mind, "I promise you it's just because I am worried about you." Why are you worried about me though? You don't know me. "C'mon! It's getting cold! Just come with me!" he said. "Fine," I said, "But mind you, I know martial arts!" "Sure," he said, grinning. So, he just took me along with him and I was standing in front of a pretty big house with him. "You're rich?" I asked. "Why? Changing your mind about having a boyfriend?" he asked, smirking. "Nope," I said, "I was just surprised." "Well, you can say that I am rich~" said Lucas airily. I shrugged and said, "You said you lived with six more guys?" "Yup! C'mon! I will introduce you to them," he said.

I stared at the seven boys before my eyes and they stared back. 

Lucas cleared his throat and said, "Guys! I think you should-" Another guy cut him off saying, "Your name?" "Y/N," I replied, at once

Lucas cleared his throat and said, "Guys! I think you should-" Another guy cut him off saying, "Your name?" "Y/N," I replied, at once. He nodded and said, "I am Qian Kun. Care to explain why Yukhei brought you home?" I shrugged and said, "Ask him~" Kun made a face and turned to Lucas who was pouting. "I am a good citizen of China!" he declared and I had to fight the urge to laugh, "She just landed here and she has no yuan!" "How is that even possible?" the guy sitting beside him asked. "I forgot to exchange my won!" I said. "Aren't you quite..." said Kun and I raised my eyebrow, daring him to continue. He sighed and said, "Since you are here, you can stay. But, you have to explain how you ended up in China without having the Chinese currency."

I remained quiet and looked down. "You have to tell us the whole story if you want to live here," said another guy. I don't really have another place to stay, do I? It won't hurt to tell them about me. "Fine," I said, "I will tell you everything." "Good," said Kun, "Boys, introduce yourself first!" The one who had spoken up earlier said, "I am Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul." I blinked and then tried to pronounce it properly, failing immediately. He laughed and said, "It's okay! I am the number Ten." "Ten?" I asked. He nodded and said, "As you can see, I am a foreigner here too~! So, I am happy to see another!" I grinned and nodded. "Xiao Dejun," said the one beside him. I nodded and bowed my head slightly. There was a calming air in him which made me feel comfortable. "Dong Sicheng," said the one beside Kun, smiling. "Liu Yangyang," said the boy who was sitting beside Dejun. "Wong Kunhang," said the last.

Okay! I am gonna be in trouble remembering their names! "They go with Kun, Ten, Winwin, Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang," said Lucas, who had once again read my mind, "It will be easy enough to remember once you get to know them! And you know me of course! Lucas~!" I nodded. "So," said Xiaojun, "Ready to tell us your story?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "So... I lived in Korea since my birth, as you can tell," I began, "I lost my parents in a car accident..." "That's sad," said Winwin. I continued telling them a bit about my life with Jeongyeon and then about Sehun... I didn't want to remember it again, but since they have to know... "So you mean this boy just forgot you and went abroad, then came back and said he didn't know you and then suddenly remembered you again?" Kun said. I nodded. "So to sum it up," said Ten, "He's an idiot!" I glared at him and he said, "Okay! I take that back."

"So why are you here even after he remembered you?" Yangyang asked. "I want to find my worth," I replied, playing with my fingers. "Now I get it!" said Winwin, "You think you don't deserve him because he's a chaebol and he's worked hard for his company while you just sulked around waiting for him!" "A bit harsh, don't you think?" Lucas said, glancing at Winwin. "True," I said. "What did you study?" Hendery asked. "I went to Seoul National University," I said, proudly, "And I have a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering~!" They seemed a bit unfazed and I said, "Yah! That's the best university in Korea if you don't know!" "We do know that," said Kun, "But I don't think any of us believe you!" "Here's my certificate then, mister!" I said, pulling out my certificate from the Seoul university. It was passed from hand-to-hand by the seven men. "Heol, you were telling us the truth," said Ten. "You know Korean?!" I exclaimed and he nodded. 

"Well then, Y/N! Here's the deal," said Kun, "You can stay with us for free for a month until you get a job. After that, we can discuss the rent." "Really?" I asked, excitedly and they all nodded. "It's settled then!" said Lucas, rubbing his hands together. "Where do you intend to look for a job?" Hendery asked. "I haven't really thought about it," I said. "Knew it," he sighed, "I'll help you send your resumes to some software companies!" "Thanks," I said. "Now show her the room," said Kun, "She can have the one on the second floor beside Yangyang's." "Come along then," said Yangyang, jumping up from the couch, "I'll show you around." I nodded and got up. 

"By the way," said Yangyang as we walked towards the stairs, "How old are you?" "25," I replied. "You are the same age as Kun then," said Yangyang. "How old are you all then?" I asked. "Kun and Ten are 25, Winwin is 24, Lucas, Xiaojun and Hendery are 22," he replied. "And you?" I asked. "21," he replied. "So, you are the maknae here," I said. "Yeah," he said, "That's what you Koreans call the youngest right?" I nodded. "This is your room then," he said. "Thank you," I said. He smiled and said, "Just be happy and find yourself well." "I hope so," I said. "Good night then," he said. "Good night," I said and he left. I looked around the room. It was pretty simple and really comfortable, just like the rest of the house. Find yourself well. Can I do that?

~To be continued~

Ahh! I really don't know much about WayV members, but I am trying. I watched NCT 2018's Weekly Idol and some more videos about WayV! I will keep working harder! I am honestly a bit overwhelmed by the number of members though... Anyway, thank you for reading~!