Johan x Reader

Request For : iisuniverse
Note: Thank you for your patience in waiting for this one-shot. For anyone else waiting on a one-shot I am working on them and hope to have them out sooner rather than later.
Pronouns: You

~•🍀•~

Asleep in your soft bed, the warm body next to you providing just the right amount of heat, made it easy to ignore the alarm clock going off. It had always been set to be on the quieter side because of the dogs sharp hearing and their clear disdain from the loud machine. In fact their disdain could be heard louder and louder with each passing minute you didn't turn the alarm off.

Johan seemed to be the first of the two of you to crack, as you felt shuffling next to you. A few seconds later you felt him gently press on your back as he reached for the clock on your side of the bed. With a soft click the alarms buzzing stops and the dogs seem much happier, and not to mention quieter.

If only he had left it at that and maybe stayed wrapped around you to cuddle, but he did not. Instead you feel cool air slip under the blanket as he lifts it slightly. "You've been ignoring the alarm long enough. You've got to get up for school" he says to you.

You grumble "Forget school I'm hibernating."

He seems slightly annoyed by this. "Don't set the alarm at all if you're just going to skip school anyway" but that wasn't the end of him. You set the alarm so it seemed he was determined on sending you off to school. "Up!"

Several sets of shifting paws bounce onto the bed and you're immediately disturbed from your rest. Forced to shift around to avoid being stepped on you must awaken. Unfortunately the mess of dog limbs and bodies hovering over you stops you from being able to actually get up and out of bed. Instead of getting up you must suffer through being jabbed by several muzzles, excited about being allowed on the bed with you.

It only ends a few moments later when you hear Johan giving another command for the dogs to get down.

"Are you ready to get up now?"