Vin Jin x Fem. Reader

Request by -Savahanna-
You made this request a while ago. I don't really know what happened that it's getting done so late. It kind of got lost in the list, but I've got it all done now. Hope you like it.

~•❄️•~

This was it. (Name) was done. She was so fed up with her boss always trying to pass all the hard work off on her. It only managed to irritate her more that her boss was her older brother.

He wasn't lazy. He was antisocial despite what his public image tried to say. He'd always pass off meeting the new talents to his younger sister even though she hated it just as much as he did.

Most of the new artists were nervous when meeting her. They were right in their fear. (Name) had a nasty streak going strong. She only had time for the best, and if they couldn't bring the company to its goal then they didn't matter. It never helped their case if they didn't fit the ideal idol's image either. First impressions and outwards appearance did matter in her world. It mattered almost as much as actual talent.

Since almost everyone fails to meet the physical appearance ideals (Name) had set for the company, meeting with her always started out on the wrong foot. It's partially why she never wanted to be the one to first meet the artists, although her brother usually set it up that way.

(Name) had been sent out, like many times before to meet a "talented young artist" looking to join, their company, RiseUp. She was moody. She was called in, on her day off, to do her least favorite part of her job, and the bastard had the audacity to be twenty minutes late to show up. (Name) sat fuming, cross legged, and tapping her (nail color) nails against the surface of the smooth, metal table in front of her.

When the door to her office opened she was ready to rip this guy a new one. Upon seeing the well dressed boy walk in the (brunette, blonde, etc.) began her assault. "Almost thirty minutes late, so tell me why I should pay you".

The boy looked thrown off. "Not even gonna start with names. Okay. Well-"

"You're already stalling, and I've barely asked you to do anything yet". She was going in hard on him. The Vice President of RiseUp did not wait for anyone. Even her brother couldn't get away with it.

The boy began to sweat as (Name)'s (eye color) eyes bore into his soul expectantly. When he started to stutter all over himself (Name) rose her brow. Unable to stand the nonsense flowing from his mouth (Name) frowned and stood up. "We're done here. I don't think you're a good fit for us here at RiseUp. You were late, ugly, and can't take the pressure of an interview. I've decided. It's a no. Of course you're always free to reapply, but you'll have to be interviewed by our CEO Mr. (Surname)".

(Name) was done with any semblance of a conversation she was having and left the room. She had only tacked on the last piece of information to pester her brother. He would never accept to listen to someone she already rejected, but he would be bothered by the phone calls and emails he'd get. It's what he deserved for wasting her supposed to be day off.

Leaving the building (Name) through on her silver jacket, and told the secretary at the main desk to see the boy from earlier out. She also made it clear she would not be taking any calls for the rest of the day, before exiting through the front doors.

Outside the tall building there was the usual crowd of desperate people. Most of them came around in hopes of being noticed by someone in the company, and in hopes of getting offered a job. It was stupid to (Name). If they wanted jobs as idols they needed to do it like everyone else. The majority of the people outside had long ago learned that the (hair color) haired woman wouldn't be their ticket to success. They kept quiet when she walked out as those who had been trying for a while remembered when the beautiful woman had thrown coffee onto a girl who had grabbed her coat.

It appeared however that there was at least one new face. A voice who didn't seem to get the message as it called out for her by name.

(Name)'s eyes were quick to snap to where the voice was coming from. In the crowd she saw a tall boy wearing a cap and sunglasses. She thought to herself It takes a lot of guts to call out my name. Maybe I'll see what this kid's about. It might make me laugh.

Locking eyes with him (Name) smirked. She raised her hand about half was before motioning him to follow as she walked off. The boy didn't miss his chance and ran after her. (Name) looked back to see his eyes. "What is it that you're calling my name for?"

He was panting from having to run and push through people, but he got out what he wanted to say. "I want you to hear me rap. I've got the skill and looks to bring RiseUp to the top of the charts. I just need a studio, and I think your's will make the best".

(Name) smiles lightly. "Fast and to the point. You're definitely doing better than the last guy I interviewed. Now, name and show me what you're made of".

He looked surprised, but ready. "Vin Jin, here's my rap...".

(Name) was impressed as Vin Jin completed a full rap song as they made it to her car. She decided to wait and hear the whole thing while leaning against her car. It may not be top of the charts good, but for short notice it was alright. She had somewhat stopped listening towards the end. She already had a decision made by the end of it. "I like it. I think you might just make a decent addition to RiseUp. Your ego might need work, but with training you should be able to release some hits. Being tall with broad shoulders isn't hurting you either. Move your cap I want to see your hair," he quickly removed his hat "Good you have hair. We can do anything with that, so it's not a big deal. Last thing let me see your eyes. If all's good you can come back tomorrow".

(Name) waited for Vin Jin to remove his glasses, but he didn't. "Is there a problem?" She asked although her tone revealed no sign of concern. He began to fidget with his hands. (Name) frowned. "I don't wait for anyone. Do it now or you've wasted my time".

Vin Jin was uncomfortable, but (Name) didn't care about it. She was too impatient to think much of others feelings. Her method worked however as Vin Jin removes his sunglasses. She looked at his eyes thoroughly unimpressed. "I imagined something more from how you were acting. I'll see you tomorrow. If you're late don't bother to even walk through those doors".

He nodded. He was excited that (Name) recognized his talent, and wanted to bring him on board RiseUp. (Name), on the other hand had gotten in her car. She pulled away saying how she'd meet Jin at eleven the next day. Leaving the parking space Vin Jin could also catch her say something about handsome rappers.