Ms. Park x Reader

Sorry for being away for so long.  I'm pretty busy now a days.  Hope you can find this entertaining.  I know it's weird and literally no one was asking for this fan-fic.

Note: Reader is a literal angel.  Short.  AU again more of an out-of-the-box type story for me.  They/their pronouns.

~•💛•~

     The woman needed a lot of help, so that's what she was sent.  (Name) had seen the woman struggle and fight to make a better life for her son without recognition, and decided to be her guardian angel.  (Name) was having a hard time though.

     Normally one or two things would need to be fixed to make someone happy, but this lady was already happy with nothing.  (Name) had become her guardian to give her everything she deserved, and the decision led to some serious rule breaking.

     First (Name) gave her son a second body so he could learn value and come to appreciate his mother more.  Secondly, Ms. Park herself was "lucky" enough to stumble upon 5000 Won bill, but she gave it to her son.  (Name) was a bit frustrated at the woman's charity, even while knowing what would happen in the end.  The last bit of good (Name) tried to bring was a family reunion. Ms. Park loved her family so (Name) thought it would be perfect. Humans have a way of spoiling things however.

The rest of the Parks left her to do all the work. This made the winged being furious. (Name) decided it was enough and didn't want to be in the background anymore. (Name) made the choice to show themself to Ms. Park.

     From behind the aging woman (Name) spoke softly trying not to startle her.  "Hello, Ms. Park I've been wanting to talk with you for a while.  My name is (Name)".

     Despite their best efforts the woman still jumped.  "How did you get in here?  I didn't think there were other guests coming".

     (Name) just let her see their wings better.  "You're acting like you're being treated like a guest when you're being treated like a servant.  I want you to be happier than this and to be treated better. It's what you deserve.  Go with your family I'll take care of all this," (Name) gestured to the food "enjoy at least one night.  You're much to charitable for a regular human".

     Ms. Park looked like she would burst into tears at any moment.  "Thank you so much!"

     (Name) watched her scurry out of the kitchen and sighed.  She was too kind to be stuck where she was, but she refused to leave.  That's the reason why (Name) broke rules for her.  Undoubtedly she was an angel herself who had simply gotten lost.  But so long as she chose to stay (Name) figured they should try to lighten her load when they could, and so they started prepping the food.