2. Study partners

You and Cedric were studying together at the library

You and Cedric were studying together at the library. You somehow had three lessons together, so you became friends and study partners. You were in your sixth year at Hogwarts. You had a lot of classes ahead of you, and it wasn't easy. You weren't the best at charms, whereas Cedric was really good at charms. He had to explain it to you a thousand times until you understood, but that didn't bother him. He liked hanging out with you. Today, you got Flitwick's permission to study in the Charms classroom. You were struggling the most to cast the summoning charm. "Accio Book!" you shouted. The book came, but it hit Cedric right in the face. "OMG! Sorry". Cedric giggled " It's all right, nothing severe happened", " Now let's go back to the common room and finish the essay for potions." he said. Cedric wasn't that good at potions whilst that was your best subject. You therefore tried to be as helpful as possible.

You sat down in front of the fireplace and he got a few pieces of paper and began writing the essay for Snape that you had already been done with for days. He was sitting down writing while you were staring at him. You went completely away in your thoughts and didn't pay attention to what he said. You noticed how pretty he was and you'd never thought of him like that before. You heard him mutter something, but you didn't get what he said. "Huh?" you said, "I said, "Do you know many leeches have to be in a polyjuice potion? " "4" you said. You stared at him again while he was writing. "Aren't you supposed to be helping me out?" he asked. "oh yeah.. I was... I was just" "nvm". " Is this correct?" he asked and handed you. You helped him fix it a bit and it got perfect in the end. " Thank you" he said and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed. " Oh, sorry" he said. He looked embarrassed. " Uhm... I'll see you tomorrow" you said and went to bed.