Stargazing

You're lying down late at night on the Quidditch pitch, your favourite place to watch the stars

You're lying down late at night on the Quidditch pitch, your favourite place to watch the stars. Everyone had gone to bed, but you have the feeling that someone is staring at you, but you don't bother to look. But then you notice that someone is laying down beside you. As you look to the side, you see none other than Cedric Diggory, The guy you have had a  small crush on for years. "Hey, are you all right?" He asks. " Yeah, I'm good, I just love watching the stars."Aren't they beautiful?" you add. "Yeah, very beautiful." You lie there gazing at the stars for quite a while, nearly forgetting Cedric is there because he doesn't say a word. You glance to the side and notice he's not looking at the stars at all, but at you. "Are you even looking at the stars at all?" You giggle. "yes, of course I was" "No, you weren't, this is pointless." You say that in an angry way, and He notices you were upset and says "The stars may be lovely, but you are gorgeous" in an attempt to calm you down. You couldn't think of anything to say. You were panicking, so you just kissed him because you knew you had to do something. "Um, I'm sorry - I". He started making out with you before you could finish that sentence. You didn't want to, but you enjoyed it a lot. After a while, you just sat there in silence, not saying anything. "Can we look at the stars now?" you finally ask "All right, fine," he replies "but only if we can cuddle." You were desperate and quickly said "deal" because all you want to do is watch the stars, and you've also started to like Cedric more than all the years you have had a crush on him. He puts his hand around your waist and pulls you into his chest. You begin to blush. You cuddle while gazing at the stars, and he only does it because he doesn't want to upset you again. After around 30 minutes, Cedric says something "We should probably go inside now because it's getting late." "You say, "Yeah, we probably should." You go inside Hogwarts trying not to get caught out of bed like you did the last time you were watching the stars alone. He follows you to your room and stops when he gets to the door "Goodnight, y/n" he says. With a wide smile on your face, you say, "Goodnight Cedric." . " Wait y/n, when will you watch the stars again?" " Tomorrow" you say. " Okay I'll be there" he says. You didn't expect him to say that. You both go to bed after he kisses you on the forehead.