3. Nightmare

You were sleeping beside your boyfriend, Cedric, in your bedroom as you started moving around

You were sleeping beside your boyfriend, Cedric, in your bedroom as you started moving around. It had to be a nightmare. The Nightmare was about you committing suicide and seeing how devastated everybody you knew became as a result. It was destroying you to see them so devastated, especially Cedric. Cedric wrapped his arms around you, attempting to keep you from moving. You then stopped moving and immediately sat up. Your breathing was erratic, and you seemed frightened. Tears began to run down your cheeks. He hugged you tight and said, "Shh, It's only a dream." Your head rested on his chest. All you said was "I-" and you started crying even more. He said, "It's fine if you don't want to talk about it." You had stopped crying after ten and a half minutes and had eventually wanted to say something. "I killed myself and I saw how devastated you were." He pulled you closely into him and said, "Come here, it will be alright." He said, "I won't let anything happen to you, I love you." You said, "I love you too," and you were tired, so you slowly closed your eyes as you said it. He began to sing, and you gave him a warm smile. You had already fallen asleep when he finished singing.