4. Movie Nights

You and Cedric were curled up under blankets while watching your favorite movie

You and Cedric were curled up under blankets while watching your favorite movie. It turned into one of your habits. You watched it at least twice a month. You initially watched it when you were only friends but then you began to catch feelings for each other. You weren't a couple even though you both wanted to be, but you hadn't told each other yet. The movie somehow made you closer due to the fact that you both loved watching it and especially together. You had so much fun talking about it and you almost knew every line by now. Your friends thought it was weird, but you didn't listen to them. You only wanted to watch that movie and with Cedric. The reason why it had been so much better to watch with Cedric was that he understood everything in the movie and loved it as much as you did. He also made you feel cared for. Every time you were around him you knew you wanted him. You felt your heart speed when his eyes met yours. You knew you had to tell him. Now would be the perfect time. At first you were watching the movie, but then you just stared at him. God, he was so pretty. " Y/n are you even paying attention to the movie?. Oh yeah, sorry". "What's wrong? Something seems off, " he said. "I'm fine, I'm just a bit nervous." "WHAT, why?" he asked. You waited a second, then you said. " I have to ask you something". There was silence and then you said it "Will you ...Go out with me?". You locked eyes with him as he said. "YES! OFC. You sat there staring into each other's eyes for at least 10 min. His eyes all of a sudden looked down at your lips. He leaned in to kiss you. He pulled away and your face turned as red as a tomato. You had always wanted to kiss him and now your dream came true.