Colin Bridgerton

Y/N and Colin had been together for what felt like forever, but realistically was about 3 years. Colin's family had always been super supportive, even if Y/N and Colin had come from different classes. Y/N was a bastard child who was abandoned  by her parents, and raised to be a servant. They first met when Y/N was working for Lady Bridgerton, Colin had come to visit before he went out on another tour, she had brought in some tea and biscuits, she only glanced at Colin and smiled but there was something there. A connection. 

Now many years later, every time Y/N looked at Colin, she felt butterflies. She knew they were meant to be together, she couldn't exactly put into words but she knew that he was irreplaceable and she hadn't ever felt this about anyone before him. Colin was out on the garden watching Gregory and Hyacinth. Y/N walked outside, walked up to him and held his hand. He looked at her and smiled. That dam smile she thought, it was one of the first thing she noticed about him and probably her favourite. 

"How did I get so lucky to have a wonderful man like you, everything about you is perfect".  Y/N whispered to Colin. She didn't really understand why she was so emotional when looking at him. 

"I love you so much" he said back while wiping a tear what had fallen from her eyes. He bent down and kissed her.

"I want you to marry me" Colin said while looking into her eyes. "What? Is that your way of proposing to me?". Colin chuckled "That depends on your response". "Of course I will marry you, I love you. I've waited for this moment forever". Colin smiled at her. 

A couple of hours later and they had told their family, much to the pleasure of them, Colin had already told them he was going to propose to her. They loved each other and nothing was going to stop them from being together, no matter how much the ton would criticise Colin, Y/N and the Bridgerton Family for allowing the marriage to go ahead.  Y/N had the love of her life, and a marriage to prepare for and she couldn't care less what other people thought of it. It is her life and she won't let anyone bring her down.