Benedict Bridgerton

Benedict has been very distant towards Y/N for the last couple of days, taking all of his art supplies and locking himself into a room for hours in the far end of the house they shared. Every time conversation they had was short, it was starting to annoy Y/N. She couldn't understand why he suddenly didn't want to talk to them.  What they didn't know was that Benedict was hiding a secret. A huge secret. He was bisexual, it took a long time to for him to figure out, he was scared about how anyone would react if they found out. 

Y/N had enough, they walked up to the door and knocked on it. There wasn't an answer, that was no surprise, they turned the lock and it opened. They pushed the door open and peaked into it, they saw Benedict with his head in his hands, they walked up to him and sat next to him, he fell into their arms crying. After a couple minutes, they crying stopped. "I have something to tell you, I don't want you to get mad" Benedict said while staring at the ground. Y/N nodded, not saying anything. "I'm bisexual" He said while tears wear rolling down his face and hitting the floor.  

Y/N started laughing. Benedict looked at them with confusion. "Is that all? I'm not worried about that, I still love you. I'm still in love with you" Y/N said. They grabbed Benedict's face and kissed him. 

"I love you, I support you and you don't have to tell anyone if you don't feel comfortable" 

A/N:  I kept seeing things about Benedict being bi- so I thought I would try and write about it. I hope I did it justice :)