Colin Bridgerton

Y/N was stood next to her father waiting to walk down the aisle. They turned to their father and smiled a nervous smile. "You don't have to do this, you can turn around a get into a car and drive away".  Their dad said, they took his offer, kicked their shoes off and ran as fast as they could and got into the closest car, as they were driving off, they could hear their dad explain that the wedding is cancelled, but as they got further away, the speech faded away. 

They drove for what felt like miles until they knew that no one would come looking for them, they text their parents to tell them that they were safe. They went into a local café where they ordered a coffee and went to sit down when they heard 'Y/N? Is that you?". They turned around slowly expecting the worst, but relaxed when they saw it was just Eloise Bridgerton with a small woman and a tall guy who she recognised as Eloise's older brother Colin. 

As they all pulled up outside the Bridgerton house, it looked bigger than they remember, the last time they were here, they were still a child running around the large garden being chased by the older Bridgerton brothers. They have always thought that Colin was attractive but they never gained the courage to tell him, always looking at him when they didn't think he noticed. He did. Everyone did.

Colin smiled at them "I'll get you some of my clothes to borrow while you are here". They nodded and Colin walked down their room and grabbed some random clothes out of the wardrobe. They grabbed them and walked into Eloise's room to get changed. The clothes were way to baggy, which was to be expected but it was a nice gesture anyway. They opened the squeaky door and walked back out again.

"You look beautiful" Colin said. "Thankyou" they replied as they blushed. 

A/N: I hoped that this would come out as a more modern imagine. It is based off the Friends scene where Rachel runs into the café when she ran away from her fiancé on their wedding day