{Chapter 1}

Meeting Marine

Marine's POV.

Hi my name is Marine and i was the first ever chipmunk to be a Kpop idol, i live in Korea and i have a mom that takes care of me named Lily, she's really sweat and caring, in korea she was the first woman to even have a chipmunk as her Singer..

But Lily said that i needed to go to a place to study untill i finish my highschool year, Right now where here at Los Angeles,California cuz this will be the place for me to study.. though I don't think my identity is known here yet..

We passed by a house with a blue car and .. wait? 6 chipmunk's at front.. i think their walking to school? As we passed the house i asked Lily..

"Hey umm.. Lily , am i the only chipmunk here or not?"

"Well there is this band of Chipmunks called Alvin and the chipmunks and the Chippets" she said..

"So there are other singing Chipmunk's other than me?" I asked excitedly..

"Well sweetie your identity is only in korea, i think, BUT other than that you, Jake and this 6 other Chipmunk's are the only chipmunk's that can talk and sing"

She said mentioning Jake.. well Jake is my Brother, we lived together in the woods of Australia back when we still didn't have Lily, then we found Lily and she took us in and made us an idol in Korea , Jake wears all black while i wear all Cyan..

I was looking at the houses that we passed , they were all really pretty and i guess the house that Lily bought is a big house and ofcorse she always brings two Houses that is Chipmunk sized ones, she made that house for us so it wouldn't be hard for us to Live in a house with Giant Things in it..

So i didn't have to worry to pack my stuff cuz its all in the house , Well the house is tied on top of the car since its a mini mansion.. Good thing this is an RV  , but about the house, Lily will just put it outside then its me and Jake's disiccion if we want to decorate the outside ..

I'm really into Science and Technology, i even have my own lab in my Mansion, Hehe the house ofcorse-

"Hey Marine get your head out of the Cloud, were here" my brother said cutting off my thoughts.. Ugh he's annoying..

"You kids get out, i already put down your mini mansions, leave me with my stuff since you guys can't move the boxes.." Lily Yelled outside of the Rv..

"Hey we ain't weak Y'Know" Jake said making Lily Shout..

"Well you will be when i ground you from technology! When you don't get out and get ready for school! I told the principal you'll be late or just be in time for your advisor to intruduce you two!" Lily yelled making Me and Jake get out of the RV and in to our mini Mansion..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon's POV.

"Okay Bye Dave were going to school!!" I yelled turning back to Alvin who is talking about two new kids that'll be attending to school ..

"I-I'm Just saying guys, if the new Students are girls then they'll absolutely fall for me" Alvin say obviously being rediculous..

Then i noticed an RV that had Two mini Mansion's tied on top of it, i stopped walking to observe the RV but it was fast so i didn't get to observe it clear... i think the others noticed me stopped ..