{Chapter 5}

Dr. Sleep

A/N POV.

"Okay guys time for bed" Dave shouted making Theodore and Alvin get in their bed but Simon was still on his online Science class.

Dave walked in there room to see if their ready for bed but as soon as he got in he saw Simon still in his loptop.

"You too Simon" Dave said but Simon didn't hear him since he had his headphones on.

"Oh, Uh.... H-He can't hear you Dave" Theodore explains "He-He's been obsessed with this new online Science class" he finished.

"H-He's what?!" Dave asked walking over to Simon "Simon, come on its time for bed" he said taking off Simon's Headphones.

"Oh!, Oh Dave, Dave I'm almost done with this lesson" Simon said taking his Headphones from Dave "C-Can we hold for a second?" He asked Dave.

"Wha-What Lesson?" Dave asked.

"Oh, well, I'm taking an Online course on the Science of sleep" Simon explains "I-Its amazing what my professor is talking about" he exclaimed.

"Great! So you can study for your class by getting in bed and practicing sleep" Dave said giving Simon a reason to sleep.

"Please Dave" Simon Pleaded "I'm almost done, and i still have my work for school that i-".

"Alright, but you got to go to bed at a reasonable hour okay"  Dave said cutting him.

"What!?" Alvin asked in disbelief "Dave!! You'd never let ME stay up!" He whined.

"Alvin come on, when was the last time you studied to do homework?" Dave asked Alvin.

"Oh!, Oh I,... Okay... So i... I see your point.. yeah..." Alvin said getting back to bed feeling defeated.

"Get to bed soon, okay Simon?" Dave said.

"Y-You got it Dave" Simon answered putting his headphones back on.

Dave then left there room to go to bed himself.

Just then Simon's phone Dinged, He got up to see what the notification was, only to see it was a text , a smile crept up his face seeing to who texted him.

Marine(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Hi Simon!, I'm back from
my weakend trip,
Hope to see You Goodnight
Simy (◕ᴗ◕✿)~~

Simon was unsure if he should text her back since she might get worried on why he's still up this late, but his heart wanted to text her so he did so.

See you tomorrow as well Mari.

He was happy that he got to text her but as he was about to go back to his class, his phone Dinged again.

OMO!
Your still Up?!
I thought you were asleep😳

Simon giggled at Marine's Response.

I have homework to do🙂

Oof-
Well sleep after you've finish
Your homework, night❤️

Simon felt his heart beating when he saw that Marine has sent a heart emoji, he was also Thingking if he should text 'Goodnight, I love you'.