{Chapter 4}

Clowning Around

Jake's POV.

I'm at the Seville's house Hanging out With Alvin and the chipmunks, But Brittany ain't included, I would die if i hung out with her, that girl has the biggest crush on me, and she is Crazy inlove with me.

Right now I'm playing games with Alvin Peacefully, that was when Theodore Jumped behind the TV.

Is this dude tryna scare us? I think, but to be honest, Theo is just adorable, Not scary.

"Booooo~~~~" Theodore said trying to scare me and Alvin.

"Oh! Theodore!" Alvin said rolling his eyes "Get out of the Way! Me and Jake are playing here!" He said waving his hands for him to move.

Theo gasped cutely "did i scare you?!" He asked excitedly.

"Ugh! No" Alvin said standing up " but you did manage to ruin my score! Now Jake is winning" He finished and i just smirked.

Theodore looked at me "how about you Jake?" He asked giving me puppy eyes "d-did i scare you?" I just looked at him not knowing what to say.

I sighed and said "Yes, i was so scared" i said pretending to have a scared tone in my voice.

Alvin looked at me "Really Jake?!, He isn't that scary Y'kn-"  he shouted at me, i shot him a glare for him to shut up, and he did.

"Y-You weren't even a little scared?" Theo asked again, Alvin Went back from looking at me to Theo.

"Theodore! I am more scared of a toothpaste than i am of you!" Alvin said Sarcastically.

"Toothpaste?!" Theo gasped in disbelief and hurt, He then walked off.

Simon came in and i looked at Alvin.

"Alvin that hurt his feelings!" Simon said referring to Theo.

"Better that, Than lying to him!"  Alvin said tapping the controller in Simon's chest "I am not gonna give him Falls Hope and Phoney Phrases!" He finished.

I got up and crossed my arms "Ummm... There's nothing wrong in boosting his confidence Y'know?!" I explained.

"Especially when he's Auditioning for the Monster in the Halloween town play tomorrow" Simon Scolded at Alvin.

"Really" i asked and he just nodded.

"WHAT!!!??" Alvin shouted and we turned our head to him "H-He's Gonna be horrible!!!" He finished, then i just smacked his head "Ow!" He said.

"Perhaps, uh-but there's nothing we can do about that" i said.

"O-Ohoh, Yes there is!! We'll show him what true fear is! That way he'll be able to act it out!" Alvin Explained.

"W-Well thats just a terrible idea!" Simon shouted.

"Uh-Hoh, we'll show Theodore, How to Truly scare someone-.." Alvin said doing a stupid pose while rolling his eyes "..-By using him as the example!" He continued then jumped on the table "its like the old fishing metaphor" he stop and looked like he was thingking deep "Umm.. Uh, teach a man to fish! And he can fish!" He finished.

Simon was about to lough "hehe hmm- What?! N-" he said making an 'X' Sign "Uh-uh,No,No, Uh-No" he finished and fixed his glasses.

"Exactly!" Alvin said and jumped off the table "lets go" he finished and ran off.

"UGH!!" Simon exclaimed "Alvin turn off your electronic's!!" He shouted.

"Don't worry dude, I'll turn this off" i said turning the game and the TV off.