{Chapter 3}

The Curse of Macbeth

Marine's POV

It was a normal day at school.. wait nope.. its not.

"It is the Year... 3000, and Dinosaur's are back!" Kevin said as the sound of Dinosaur's can be heard by the sound effects.. and Kevin is the narrator of this play -.-...

Kevin Continued "but now they have lasers!" Then Cheesy spoke "oh right!" And pushed a button in his costume so the two lights will make a on and off look to make it look like a laser, and also cue the laser sound effects.

"And the only one that can save us, are the indigo Children" Kevin continued, just then few of our classmates came in and so is Ellanore and Theodore..

Theodore was wearing a costume colored like rags and Ellanore is wearing indigo colored costume but with blue green wig.

Oh I'm wearing the same thing, great.

"I can't beleave this is the show where doing!" Brittany exclaimed quietly .

"Oh don... Don't judge it yet" Janette said putting her hand on Brittany's Shoulder.

Brittany was sitting next to Janette, Alvin with Simon and me with Jake.

Our classmates, including Ellanore and Theo started singing the Indigo song... They spun around then made a pose like they were searching for something while singing.

Kevin suddenly flew by and hit the wall.

"Yeah, nevermind, its bad, its really bad" Janette said taking her hands off of Brittany's Shoulder.

"Cover your innocent eyes Mari!!" Jake said and covered my eyes with his hands.

"Hey!" I said and yeeted his hands away from mah face.

I looked at Simon to only see him glare at my brother... Weird.. then i looked back to the show only to see Kevin swing around getting dizzy.

"Okay everyone stop!!" Mr. Donson said getting up from his seat "stop it! Stop! STOP!!" he shouted.

"Let me agocciate there" he said and continued "if i had a suck meeter! It'd be an all time HIGH!" He explained moving his hands up when he said high.

"Will someone tell me whats going on, because I'm pouring my heart and soul to this play and I'm getting nothing in return" Mr. Donson said walking up to the stage looking at our other classmates.

"Yeah i just thought we were gonna do Peter Pan, or something y'know, that people wanted to see?" Cheesy said while Kevin was swinging from left and right.

"UGH!, cheesy we did Peter Pan last year!, Get with it!, And honestly you just don't even know what your talking about okay?!" Mr. Donson said then Kevin hit one of the props and fell down with a loud thud.

Everyone moved away when the prop fell and Cheesy looked back at Mr. Donson "well i know this play is weird, i know that much" He said to mr. Donson while Me and Simon looked at each other then back at them weirdly.

"Okay? Now where saying things we can't take back" Mr. Donson said and turned to the side "Wooow" he said the turned back to Cheesy while putting his hands on his hips "look it doesn't matter because I'm the boss here OKAY?!".