36-𝕸𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖔𝖘𝖔

A/N: THE picture is how I imagine how the beginning of the basement looks like and back behind the lights are the other rooms I listed that are also in the basement. (The 2 room, gym, and bathrooms)

FLAVIO'S POV

Just a few days ago we Finally picked up on a lead we've been prepping and tomorrow is the day we get finally get our sister back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

SCARLETTE'S POV

The boy and girl stay there tied up on the floor and are swiftly shoved over to where Liam and I are. The girl is dark skin and has long curly black hair while the guy has dark black hair and tattoos around his neck and along his arms just like Liam.

"So now I've got my perfect army", he says with a smirk.

I direct my attention back towards Alvarez

"A hacker,3 top of the rank fighters, and an assassin", He says.

The guy with tattoos widens his eyes and looks around cautiously as if a bomb was just dropped and the girl stares into blank space.

"You fucking Liar you said you wouldn't tell anyone I was a hacker", he says gritting his teeth with eyes filled with anger.

Alvarez ignores him and turns towards all of us.

"Tomorrow we all are gonna finally get to work this is very important to me so I expect you all to take it seriously if you don't want any consequences", he says his eyes narrowing in on me and Liam.

"Oh and one more thing we're gonna be working in the fields so don't try anything stupid," he says leaving back up the stairs his guards following close behind.  It was a deafening silence right after Alvarez had left leaving the new people he just dropped off confused and angry, at least that's what they looked like.

"Why are we here?", the girl asks alarmingly.

"you heard him he wants to build an "army" or whatever that shit means and based on his status as the leader of the crimson blood it seems like he wants to somehow take over the Mafia when he's not even part of the mafioso bloodline", The guy says inspecting the walls of the basement.

     We're all left speechless and I know I'm not the only one wondering how he knows this information and I had a feeling Alvarez wanted to take over something but not the Italian Mafia run by my own brothers.

I haven't even told Liam or anybody for that matter that I was in any ties with the Mafia, It had just never come up.

"How do you know all of this?", Liam asked as he slides out of my grasp onto the floor against one of the basement pillars. Obviously still in pain.

"Because I'm a hacker with an IQ higher than the president of most countries, also I used to work for the psycho bitch", he says still inspecting the basement.

"I can't believe Alvarez was actually dumb enough to bring me back here", He mutters to himself. 

"Also princess over there should know all about this and based on her reaction there must be something you just learned that confirmed your thoughts", he says now directing his attention to me along with everyone else.

I'm confused for a while till I realize exactly what he's referring to.

"With you being the mafioso princess, how the fuck did you even manage to get kidnapped?", he says exposing me.

Liam widens his eyes in surprise along with the new girl.

"you never told me your brothers were in the mafia," Liam says with a hint of anger in his voice.

"It's not much of a big deal chill out", I say trying to calm the impending chaos.

"Oh it's a pretty big deal", The guy says.

I send him a menacing glare and he shrugs then goes back to inspecting the wall.

Liam stares at me with an unknowing look on his face and I can't tell what he's thinking right now nor do I really care because based on what Alvarez just said something that had to do with an army is making me question a lot right now.

What does he mean by Army, I hope that motherfucker doesn't expect me to fight for him, and even if he plans to fight how are we alone gonna make a whole ass army.

All of a sudden the girl springs up from the floor and points a finger at me accusingly.

"You were the bitch I couldn't find all those years ago. I was sent by Alvarez to assassinate you, I didn't actually work for him but as an Assasin, I do jobs for anyone no questions asked", she says.

I avert my attention to her my glare still visibly on my face

"Forgive me I don't want any smoke with the mafia", she says quickly.

"So where were you hiding, that was the only job I ever failed to complete you know it's been bothering me for ages", she says leaning in eagerly like she was waiting for me to answer.

"Who I am and where I was doesn't matter right now, I have a bad feeling about tomorrow so we need a plan fast", I say

"My name is Keira by the way", the girl says.

"Scarlette", I say in reply.

"Liam", he also adds.

"Mine is Alex, and about what you said about escaping...", Alex says.

"I have a plan"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's been weeks since I updated. I'LL MAKE SURE TO DO BETTER FROM NOW ON. also this book is coming to an end soon but I already have ideas for another book. I'm thinking of making a book where the main character's brothers literally despise her. Along with her stepbrothers and basically her whole family. It's gonna be pretty messy. messier than this book for sure and way more dramatic. I'm thinking of the main lead starting off weak then gradually turn into a bad bitch.

Anyways how have yall been?