PART 6 AFTER WHO KNOWS HOW LONG

SHOUT OUT TO @ElijahRosiel FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA :D

OG 3rd yr Yukigaoka Group chat :D

SHOUYOU NOT SHOYU: GUYS GUYS GAYS GUYS

sOCCER KOuJi: shouyou... ITS FRIGGIN 4AM W A T?!?!?!?!

bASKETBALLLLLLLLL (IZUMI): Kouji has a point shou... please sleep

SHOUYOU NOT SHOYU: Ok but after I tell u this one thing

sOCCER KOuJi: wat on earth could u possibly want and Y CAN U JUST TELL US OH I DUNNO TOMORROW?!?!?!?!?

SHOUYOU NOT SHOYU: SHHHHHH Ok so i got this match against aoba josai and i am prettyyyyyy sure we gon na win... SO PLS COME ╰(*°▽°*)╯

bASKETBALLLLLLLLL (IZUMI): fine 😒 pretty sure none of us have stuff to do that day

SHOUYOU NOT SHOYU: YESSSSSSSSFAOWIHOEAGAGAURGA ILL SEND YALL DA DATE THANK YOU UOAHGAOUREHGAE

sOCCER KOuJi: This is great and all but pls for the love of everything FRICKING S L E E P ITS STILL 4AM AKA AN UNGODLY HR TO BE AWAKE

AHFUIAEHGUOEAHGAGF

kouji: Ok y is the name still like that???

Izumi: Idk ur the one that named it that

Kouji: ...details A N Y W A Y S we should invite the others to come to Shouyou's match

Izumi: I...honestly kinda forgot they existed-

Kouji: IZUMI WAT ON EARTH?!?!?!?!?!?

Izumi: To be fair, high school is HARD

Kouji: -_- *sigh* I'll go tell the others

(*BTW THE OTHERS IS REFERRING TO THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL TEAM)

*Time skip*

"Hey, guys!!!!!!" Izumi shouted from across the field they were all meeting before going to the match.

"KOUJI! IZUMI!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" The middle schools raced across the field to hug their seniors, "IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE SAW YOU!"

Kouji looked perplexed and tilted his head a bit to the side, "Didn't we meet 2 weeks ago?"

The juniors shared a look before whining simultaneously, "That's 2 weeks too longggggggggggg. We used to see you guys everyday!"

The 2 elders looked amused as they looked down on them. A loud ringing sound cut through their touching reunion. They all checked their pockets to see if the sound was coming from them before Kouji picked up his phone.

"Oh sorry that's my alarm. OH SHOOT THE MATCH STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!"

The small group ran to the nearest bus station and nearly missed the bus. They all let out sighs of relief as soon as they all plopped down onto their respective seats.

"Phew! That was really close!" One of the juniors breathed out.

Some were still catching their breaths while others were tapping their fingers against their legs or tapping their foot. It was barely 5 minutes before they had to get themselves out of the bus and into the large stadium. By the time they got there, they only had a 2 minutes or so left to spare so with a shared panicked glance around, they started running to the destination Hinata had sent them mere days before.

After a few stairs up and 2 turns right, they finally came to the match Hinata had been so excited to show them, or at least to Izumi and Kouji.

"Oh my gosh we actually made it on time!" Kouji panted out in disbelief.