Pt 2

This is a mixture of freaking piano and this story so if u didn't read freaking piano, u should go read that one first. Hinata was practising for piano competition so that's why he so tired.

Hinata was once again late to the joint training camp and this time, no one knew why. The coaches and Karasuno  were informed he was going to be late but other then that? Nope! Zero info.

The sound of volleyballs hitting the floor and small chatter was interrupted but the door suddenly banging open. Naturally every head turned towards the source of the sound. In the doorway stood Hinata, but not the Hinata they all knew. No, this Hinata looked like a raccoon that was running on coffee and energy drinks.

"Hinata-kun, are you ok?" Suga asked.

"Mhm. I'm fine. Just a bit tired,  but I can do this!" Hinata said enthusiastically. He may LOOK tired but his enthusiasm never wavered. Still, despite the cherry voice and his reassurance, the teams especially Karasuno were still concerned.

And they had every reason to be. His jumps weren't as high, his receives were WAY worse than usual and he got tired really easily. The normal Hinata would be screeching  about a rematch after 5 games but this Hinata looked like he could drop dead after one penalty lap.

Everything was going well until the night time. For some reason, everyone wanted to annoy him (expect for Kenma who kept quiet).

"HINATA!!!!! COME JOIN US FOR A PRACTISE GAME!"

"Chibi-Chan~ u should eat more if you wanna grow~"

"HINATA BOKE I WAS THERE FIRST!"

"COME DO A PRANK WITH US!"

At this point, Hinata was barely controlling his temper. Even if Hinata wouldn't admit it out loud, he knew he wasn't ok. He need SLEEP. Not more noise.  Sad thing is, that wasn't even the worse part.

The worse part was that Hinata was listening to his piano pieces for his competition coming up to make sure the sound was familiar. He didn't wanted to know 100% sure that he didn't miss any notes, bars, sharps, and flats. He DEFINITELY didn't want to play mf (Messo forte aka. Medium loud) when it was supposed to be f (loud). Kenma was next to him playing games but with no sound. Apparently, it annoys him so..

Hinata already had his headphone all the way up but the (very) loud noise in the hallway kept distracting him from having full attention. He had a dark aura surrounding him but Kenma was too engrossed in his game to realize.

"Argh! How the hell am I supposed to pay attention to the piece  if they're making so much freaking noise?!?! UGH!" Hinata complained out loud to Kenma. Kenma just nodded his head to show that he agreed. Hinata swearing wasn't something that was unusual, especially during a video game. A few minutes passed when Hinata finally decided that he had enough.

He stood up and when Kenma asked where he going, he answered," To make them shut the fck up."  Kenma nodded his head eagerly and stood up as well. He carried his phone to capture the "at that moment we knew we fcked up" moment.

Hinata opened the door and he released an even deadlier aura than before. It definitely grabbed the teams attention to see the resident sunshine look so... scary.

"You guys better shut the fuck up or I swear I will punch every single one of you in the face if your lucky. If you're unlucky, I will find each and every one of your house and take the thing you like the most and that's only if I'm feeling generous. I have my ways of getting the address as well as knowing what you like the most. I am exhausted from trying to remember my all my piano pieces correctly and you screaming for no fucking reason is not helping me at all. I can't hear even if my headphones are jammed to the max and that's saying something because my hearing is considered good. So shut the fuck up or else." Hinata turned on his heel and walked away, still with a deadly aura. Kenma chuckled after taking a few coughALOTcough of their shocked expressions.

There was silence for one full minute before Kuroo finally spoke up, keeping his voice to a minimum of course. No one wanted to find out what the "or else" meant. "He plays piano?!?!"

"Hinata, our small crow, the sunshine incarnate, just threatened us with a deadly aura no less and THATS all u got out of it?" Yaku deadpanned.

Before the two could start arguing, Yamaguchi said," G-guys, we s-should keep it d-down. I d-don't wanna a-annoy Hinata-kun again. "

All the boys paled and immediately moved to the gym to talk or went back to  their rooms to sleep.

This training camp, they learned more than just volleyball techniques. They learned to never ever piss off Hinata Shouyou.

Epilogue ish thing:

Hinata ended up winning first place in the piano competition. Right after the competition though, Hinata went straight to bed and made sure to lock the door and put a stack of heavy thing against the door to make sure he wouldn't be interrupted. For the first time in a loooooong time, Hinata slept peacefully.

During practise  on Monday, the team was relieved to see the normal Hinata back and mentally prayed that he would remain that way for a while

:O what's this? One entire chapter with almost 1000 words? And one day? GASP!!!! Sry if it's bad as it was a teensy bit rushed but yea! U guys better treasure this since it's probably NEVER gonna happen again. Anyways! HOPE YALL ENJOYED 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️