His little secret

It was a normal day for the Karasuno volleyball club. Kageyama and Hinata were getting scolded by Daichi, Tanaka and Noya being the chaotic crackheads they are, Ennoshita,Narita, and Kinoshita being done with everyone's shit, and obviously Suga trying to calm down a nervous looking Asahi. The coach came in and they started practicing. During their small break, Hinata's phone rang and he quickly excused himself from Noya and Tanaka who he was previously talking to. He went outside and clicked the accept button.

He was instantly met with a bunch of swear words, mostly from his best friend, Kouji but there were a few from Izumi (other best friend)too. After it died out, Hinata asked, "Ummmm why were you guys screaming and swearing?" He heard Kouji take a deep breath in and slowly let it out, indicating he was PISSED. Izumi answered, "You baka! Don't tell me you seriously forgot about our hangout." "Ummmm...", Hinata let out a nervous laugh, "I'll be there in 5." With that he ended his call and hoped that coach would let him off.

Hinata went back inside and pulled the coach over, asking if he could leave early because he had to meet up with someone that he hasn't seen in almost half a year. Ukai said yes and Hinata sprinted back to the change room to quickly change before darting out, after yelling a rushed "BYE!" to everyone. Everyone was still shocked, and they had a good reason to be. Hinata, one of the most volleyball addict they knew, the person who they had to push to go the nurse after finding out that he forced himself to practice, the person who always practiced late into the night, had just left after only an hour of practice. Takeda and Ukai sighed. They knew that after that shock, the curiosity of wanting to know where Hinata was would be too strong for anyone to practice. They told everyone that practice would be ending early and that they could go stalk -er foLLoW- Hinata. Everyone zoomed to the change room and within 5 minutes, they were well on their way to follow Hinata. They hoped that Hinata walked instead of taking a bus.

        They found him and continued following him before he stopped in front of a cafe. Kageyama voiced out what everyone was thinking, "That dumbass ditched practice to go to a stupid CAFE?!" Just when they were about to confront him, 2 boys who were hiding in bushes ran out and jumped on Hinata. The team has seriously never seen him jump so high up before. They were still too far away to hear what they were saying but judging by the way Hinata cowered, it definitely could NOT have been pleasant.

With Hinata

I jumped at least 5 feet up in the air when when my 2 best yet most annoying friends pounced on me. They started pep talking me about to not be late to their first meeting in 6 months. I just stayed silent, knowing that it was better than trying to interrupt them. When they finally finished screaming at me, we went inside the cafe to grab a drink before leaving to go to the park.

      We made sure to sit far from other people so that they couldn't hear us. The last time they did, they started screaming at us for "tainting" the children's ears. We just nodded, apologized and went home to vent. We started talking about our separate schools and also talked about some random school drama. We talked about our teams aka informing each other that no one needed to beat any one up. This was especially hard for me to convince since we played against Bakageyama who was formally known as the King of the Court to my friends. It took quite a long time, at least 15 mins to convince them.

After about an hour of talking, we pretty much caught up on everything so we just sat there, bored out of our minds. The silence wasn't uncomfortable though. We just wanted to bask in each others' presence before we all had to go back to our separate schools.

It was getting late when we finally split up after promising to set up a date to meet again. I watched them leave before also leaving, thinking about the delicious dinner that was waiting for him when he went home.

Third person
Karasuno watched Izumi and Kouji share a look and crept up on Hinata. Hinata looked loss in thought so it was easier. When they got close enough to Hinata they pounced on him. Karasuno would've been laughing except for the fact that Hinata yelled, "FUCK! DARN YOU!!!" Karasuno went still and literally no one breathed. They kept looking on as Hinata chased his friends around for about 10 minutes before they actually left, for real this time. Hinata walked the other way and it was about 30 seconds before someone recovered from the shock.

"Uhhhh Suga? You ok there?" Daichi asked. Suga had turned a pale shade of white and was unresponsive. "Oi, your scaring us here" Asahi said nervously. It took someone slapping his shoulder before his color returned at least a bit. Everyone collectively breathed a sigh of relief but it was over quickly when his face turned to look at Tanaka and Noya with a scary face. "IT WASN'T US WE SWEAR! WE MADE SURE TO NEVER SWEAR IN FRONT OF OUR PRECIOUS KOUHAI!!!" They yelled simultaneously.           

       " Don't we still have morning practice tomorrow?" Ennoshita chimed in. Everyone's face fell. It was already about 10 in the night and they still had to go back to their school to get their stuff. "Oh yeah... We should get going" Kageyama said.

The next day

Hinata slept in a bit later than usual so he sprang up the bed after looking at the alarm clock. Shit! I'm late to morning practise. He got dressed quickly before yelling "bye" over his shoulder to his mom and Natsu. Hinata rode his bike as fast as he could to school and dashed to the change room to change. He walked in the gym after, unaware of the chaos that was about to be unleashed.
    He went into the gym and suddenly all eyes turned to him other than coach and takeda sensei who were both running late. "Errrr is something wrong?" "Um no... everything is fine" They didn't want to tell him that they had followed him after he left. He shrugged and it was that moment that coach and sensei came in. "ALRIGHT KIDS! WE'RE GOING TO BE PLAYING A 3 ON 3 FIRST!"

After practise

Everyone was still in the change room, talking, when they heard a small, "Shit!". All eyes naturally turned to that sound since it wasn't Tanaka or Noya that said that. No, it came from Karasuno's resident sunshine. They saw Hinata digging around his bag trying to find something. Suga gasped, " WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT WORD?" "Ummmmm no one? I just gradually picked it up?" Hinata was confused. It's just a swear word. There wasn't much to it. Wasn't it common to swear a bit?  Hinata went back to rummaging into his bag and smiled when he found his phone. The team was still in shock when he left to go to class.

Ending was trash but other then that, I think I did ok. Anyways, thank u for reading my trashy story and pls gimme constructive criticism. Thx <3 🖤🧡