Chapter II.

(Author's note) Here's episode two! *ੈ✩‧₊˚Tips: Y/N = Your Name. Y/H/C = Your Hair Color. *ੈ✩‧₊˚enjoy :)) TW: cursing <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Even after having eaten this for two years, your algae still tastes like shit," says Bellamy with a smile. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't eat it if I had a choice, either." Monty pulls his lips tight as he takes a seat next to Harper at the table. 

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," You point out, knowing that it is the most disgusting thing you have ever consumed.  

Monty gives you a dismayed look. "Seriously, I know it sucks. Don't even try to boost my confidence." At this, the lot of you burst into laughter. Murphy then walks into the room holding his empty Algae container. You all go silent as he sets it down and turns around to leave. To your surprise, you see Murphy looking at you as he walks to the door. He gives you a little smirk before quickly looking away and hurrying out of the room. You aren't totally sure what to make of this so you just tell yourself it's nothing, although you secretly wished it wasn't. 

You have dishes duty this morning, so when everyone's done chatting, you take the dishes to the sink to wash them. Raven reminds you of your scheduled combat time later today and then leaves you alone to finish the dishes. Halfway through the process, Murphy strides into the room and makes his way to where you are standing. 

"What's up?" You ask. 

"Oh, I just wanted a tutorial on how to wash dishes." He smirks at you. 

"Ha, ha," you smile back at him. "Should've known you're too good to ever have done the dishes," you reply just as sarcastically. He lets out a little chuckle and you put the last clean container down to dry.

"What are you up to today, y/n?" he asks, following you out of the room. 

"Not much, I have to work with Bellamy, Raven, and Emori again today. We've barely made any progress and it's quite frustrating." You take a short pause to think. "What about you?"

"Honestly, nothing. Might walk around a little bit, and I miiight just have to steal that music player of yours," he wondered, looking hopeful. 

"Yeah, of course! You can just pick it up anytime, it's in my room." 

"Sweet, I might grab it later today."

"Alrighty," you conclude, glad you might be able to see him later today. You rarely ever got to see him around until recently. He spent most of his time in his room. You're just glad to see him out and about. You smile to yourself as you head to your room to get ready for the day. 

You sigh in frustration as you pace around the control room. Raven and Bellamy have been arguing about whether to try and use a different method to send out signals or to keep trying the same method. You still haven't received any signals back from Earth. You're getting tired of the silence and earlier had suggested that you all work on something besides signals for a bit. Emori agreed with you, but Bellamy refuses to stop trying. You are starting to become more impatient, when Emori points out that the meeting can end early today in hopes to diffuse the argument. Raven is overly frustrated and storms out of the room. You run to try and catch up with her, but she has already shut herself in her room. You know that it's not best to bother her while she's in this kind of mood, so you give up and go to your room to change. 

After 45 minutes, you realize it is time to practice with Raven, and head to the combat mat where you had agreed to meet. To your dismay, she is nowhere to be found. You sit down on the sticky mat to wait for her arrival. Ten minutes later, she still hasn't shown up. You adjust your leggings and stand up to leave. As you are about to open the door, it swings open and hits you in the face. You let out an exclamation of pain and grab your nose, backing away from the door.