WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!

Harry POV

As I'm walking to the common room I can't help but worry about that bloody halfwit and if he got hurt after he tripped over nothing. I didn't see him dance more than once tonight. Maybe I should go check on him just to make sure he's alright. But maybe not he is a Malfoy after all? Egh I can't decide what to do, maybe I should flip a coin? Oh Fuck it, I'll just go. What's the worst that could happen eh?

I turn around and head down to the dungeons with my invisibility cloak wrapped around me, Creeping quietly towards Slytherin not wanting to be noticed. I wish for someone to go into their common room so I can sneak in to check on Malfoy, I got to find his room first. I stand in the corner of the common room where no one will come and find me. I wonder how long I'll be waiting.

Not too long later, maybe 10 minutes after I arrived, a bunch of snakes came in shouting loudly about who knows what. I recognise 2 of them as Draco's friends so I follow them around. After a while of messing around they finally started to find Draco. Pansy was wanting to see him, running to his door when Blaise stopped her by pulling her away saying not tonight, let's leave him alone. He's probably asleep anyway. I smile and go straight up to his room, trying to unlock the door.

Draco's - POV

I'm laying on my belly playing with Jafaar and Nuri with lullabies playing in the background, while my bottle is still in my mouth, almost empty, which makes me sad. I wish little me could do magic, but after last time big Draco said no no. I just wanna make them real so I had friends to play with. But I don't want something to go wrong like poof and gone goes my paci again, that was a horrible day. Jaffar pushed Nuri off the couch just to be a buthead, then Nuri threw Jaffar across the room as payback, making me laugh. I quickly jump up and waddle over to get Jaffar and check to see if he is okay and not hurt. Then I ran back to the sofa, putting in my paci, to cuddle up with Jaffar and Nuri while reading a book, The Lion King.

I sit there reading my book when I heard stomping and loud noises outside, I huh my Stuffies tighter staring at the door with a frown. I humf and fuss a little at the sounds, I decide to move to the fire and read there with my blanket covering me. The noises stop but then I hear my friends, Bwaise and Pany outside talking about seeing me. I shake my head as if they can see me to say no go away! And it works, they actually leave me alone, it was like magic. I happily wiggle while reading my book.

Harry's POV

This damn door won't budge what to do next, maybe he really is asleep. But maybe not, I try to use the spell 'alohomora' a few times but finally I hear a pop and it's open. Yes, I'm in! I wandered into his room, not seeing him at first. But I do a double take just to make sure I'm not being stupid and missed him. This is when I freeze, I just stare at him. He is lying on the floor with a blanket covering him, his feet wiggling. I silently creep closer to see what the hell is going on, he has a book in his hands. This is when I notice the music, children's music? Does Malfoy have a secret child? If so, where did he get it and why does no one know about it?

I cough trying to get his attention, but nothing the little git is just lying there humming away reading a bloody book. I take my cloke off and step around to be in his line of sight and see something I never thought in all my life I would see "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS IN YOUR MOUTH!" I see him jump and begin to panic, I rub my eyes thinking I've just walked into this guy's room, we don't even like each other and now shouted at him when he looked happy. What the fuck is wrong with me? All I wanted to know is if he is okay. Well what the fuck is wrong with him?