𝙲𝚑-𝟸: Talk Show & Calls

Daphne finished showing the clip. She was currently on a talk show, discussing and explaining about what she and the gang had done over the many years, and the Moat Monster was one of those moments.

"And that's how we solved the case of the Moat Monster." Daphne finished up. "One of our most frightening mysteries." The audience applauded for Daphne's success.

"Ooh," The talk show host told her. "Stories like that always give me the heebie-jeebies. Ehh! No wonder you became a reporter. That moat monster almost sliced you up like a pepperoni pizza. Then we wouldn't have 'Coast to Coast with Daphne Blake', your very successful syndicated series on Americana. Going on a second season, I might add. I never miss it!" She added on.

"Thanks, Chris." Daphne replied with gentle modesty. "You know, the real reason I changed jobs because the monsters and ghosts always turn out to be bad guys in a mask."

"Got a little boring, eh?" Chris, the talk show host, asked to her.

"No kidding. In fact, that's why the gang went their separate ways, except for Fred and me." Daphne looked over to her right.

"She means Fred Jones, who is now a producer and one-man crew of Daphne's show. How about getting a shot of Freddie, guys?" Chris asked now pointing the cameraman towards Fred, who is standing backstage. The spotlight lit up and it showed Fred, now wearing a new style of clothes.

"Is he cute or what? So, what's coming up for the new season?" Chris now asked to Daphne.

"A new series of segments called 'Haunted America'." Daphne explained.

"Sort of a 'Ghost to Ghost with Daphne Blake'." Chris joked.

"Right. But this time, I intended to find REAL haunted houses for my viewers." Daphne said to Chris.

"Gee, it's too bad the rest of the gang won't be along for the ride." Chris said to her.

"Yeah." Daphne sighed sadly. "I really miss them."

"Even your little 'brother', as you call him?" Chris asked, referring to Braedey.

"Yeah. Braedey was like the little brother I've always wanted, and he was always shining bright. I really miss him too." Daphne sighed in sadness. "He told me he's gone to spend some time on a farm in Modesto. I haven't heard from him in a while."

Fred now snapped his fingers as a light bulb came to his head. All he had to do was make a few phone calls.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby were now working at the international airport as custom officers

Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby were now working at the international airport as custom officers. They were both watching Daphne on the big television screens.