𝙲𝚑-𝟷𝟶: Julie & Voodoo

After travelling for a good mile across Moonscar Island, Braedey landed on an open stretch of ground, and Julie now lets go of his neck. The brunette looked back, and he saw no sign of the zombies anywhere.

"Okay. Looks like we've given them the slip. We should be far away from them." Braedey sighed, then looked to Julie, who has her head down. "Hey. You okay? Don't tell me you suffer from air sickness."

"No, it's okay." Julie reassured him. "It's just that... I am amazed to see how much you've grown, Braedey." She told him, and Braedey looked in confusion. "I remember when you were so little and so energetic."

"'How much I've grown? So little and energetic?' What are you talking about?" Braedey now asked, looking the woman in cloak. "What do you mean? How do you know about me? Who are you really? If you are my mother, that be impossible. Show yourself now." He demanded.

Julie sighed as she stood up, then gripped the sides of her hood. "It be best I show you who I really am." She said to him, and she took off the hood and cloak to reveal what she truly looks like under the cloak to Braedey.

Braedey's eyes widened at the woman before him. Julie is a beautifully mature woman with long golden honey coloured hair, with fair skin, and orange eyes. She stands about 5ft 4" tall, and she is well-endowed, giving her a great figure with good hips and ample chest. She is wearing a long, light pink dress with a gold belt around her waist, and a pair of low-heel shoes in the same colour as her dress.

Braedey's eyes locked onto the woman's

Braedey's eyes locked onto the woman's. Small tears slowly began to appear in his eyes. "You're not my Mom..." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, Braedey. But both your mother and father aren't alive anymore. And my name isn't Julie. My real name is Willow." Julie, or rather Willow, explained to Braedey, as she knelt to his height. "I was once a close friend of your mother and father."

"Is that..?" Braedey started slowly.

"Yes. That's how I know you and your family." Willow confirmed. "Whenever your parents had to go and do work for late hours or so, they would call me to babysit you." She gently patted his head. "You were so cute when you slept."

Braedey looked at Willow with a hurt expression on his face. He wondered that 'Julie' was someone he knew about from his past. Now, he got his answer. He now thought back further before his tragic parent's deaths, and he could see some glimpses in his mind of him being tended to by Willow. He looked to her and he showed a small smile.

"It was you... you were my caretaker." Braedey said softly to her.

Willow smiled, seeing that Braedey remembers her. She brought him into a gentle embrace, pulling Braedey close to her chest, and he hugged her back. The two of them hold their embrace for a few good moments, then they release.

"I am so happy to see you're alright." Willow said, brushing some hair out of Braedey's face. "After the accident, I had spent day after day trying to find you, but I couldn't. I was worrying for your safety, then I got word from a friend of mine that you were adopted by one family, then be found my Mystery Inc., and it got my attention."