Fɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

"Alright now that our little one is down from her mini high." Sammy said while stroking my head. I giggled softly looking up at him. He smiled back and kissed my head before making his way back to his seat at the table. "Her friend is supposed to meet her here in 30 minutes. I'll go with her. You three still leaving, right?" He asked looking Eros, Elliot, and Vince. They nodded then got up and started moving around getting stuff ready.

I stayed in my spot and watched as they moved around the room gathering what they needed. Sammy got up and grabbed my hand.

"You, my little flower, are going to go put some shoes on. We're gonna be walking around for quite some time. You're going to be seeing a lot of people. It's Saturday so the stores are gonna be a bit busy. So listen to me carefully." He said softly to me. I nodded leaning closer to him. He smiled softly.

"Stay by me at all time, let me know if your trying something on. Don't wander off, it's very easy to get lost here. If you see something you like or really want get it. Don't think about it just grab it. I won't leave you but if I do stay by your friend. Don't wonder off and try to find me. I'll find you, okay? Always." He said. I nodded memorizing everything he said and watched as he reached over and grabbed something.

He handed me my shoes and stood up and walked over to the guys. As he spoke to them I slipped my shoes on then made my way to the mirror. I fixed my long hair into a ponytail and tried to smooth back the hairs that didn't go into the ponytail.

The doorbell ringed and I was speeding to the door. "I'll get it! I'll get it!" I yelled. I heard footsteps right behind me as I made my way. I got to the big door and slide back the dead bolt and unlocked the door. I opened it to find Saven was standing there with a big smile on her face but it was quickly wiped away when she looked behind me.

I lifted my head back to see who was standing behind me. Standing there was a mean and broody looking Vincent. His crystal light blue eyes staring glaring right into her soul. He looked down at me and they softened. His big hand wrapped my neck and gently pulled it back down.

"Sorry! The gate was open and uhm. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted-yea sorry." She said, her words jumping over each other. I waved a hand at her.

"Don't worry about it! I'm ready if you are." I said brightly. Joy was spreading through my body as I stared at my new friend. I felt a kiss on my head and I turned to look at Vince. He was smiling down at me. He ran a hand down my cheek.

"Be a good girl for Sammy, okay?" He said softly to me. I nodded enthusiastically, "Okay pretty girl. Go say bye to the others." He said. I walked over to Elliot and Eros. They were waiting patiently in the back.

I hugged Elliot first. He chuckled and squeezed me to him. "You better be ready to model every single one of those outfits you get for us." He growled into my ear. I giggled and agreed.

I moved to Eros and he lifted me up to his eye level and hugged me to him. His hands rubbing my back. "Bye baby. Have fun okay. Be a good girl and listen to Sammy okay? You'll get a treat if you are good." He said. I felt him smirking against my neck.

My heart stuttered. A treat?!

I gasped lightly. "I'll be the best good girl." I said into his ear. He chuckled and let me down slowly. Sammy grabbed my hand and led me out the door but Sammy was stopped for second. I looked to see Elliot saying something in his ear.

"Make sure you buy the lingerie. All. Colors." He said lowly. Did I hear that right? No. Must have miss heard it. Sammy nodded with a wink before dragging me out the door.

I waved bye as we walked out. They waved back at me with smiles on their faces. My heart sinking just a bit as I watched them get smaller.

***