Chapter 4

[Moka's POV]

I couldn't help but look at Jonah, just wanting to confess that I love him, but he probably sees us as his big sisters.

Moka: Why couldn't he stay with me?

Akashiya: Still dreaming about Jonah.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my former outer self.

Moka: I can't help it. He practically said on the first day he'd date me if I asked him and also said if I said no, he'd understand. Guys like that don't come around for scary girls like me.

Akashiya: Hey, you aren't scary. Jonah doesn't think so, and, plus, I hear he's not doing well in math, so you might be able to get him to have you as his tutor.

Moka: Maybe.

Akashiya: No maybes. You will ask him to be his tutor.

Moka: Please no.

Akashiya: Ask him, or I'll tell Kokoa that he's trying to seal you away again.

Moka: You wouldn't dare.

Akashiya: Then go over to him right now and ask him.

Moka: Fine, but you don't get to kiss Tsukune in public for a week.

Akashiya: Fine.

I went over to Jonah, who was eating his human flesh in the lunchroom, but sometimes he won't drain all of the blood, giving it to me. I find it very addictive.

Moka: Hey, Jonah.

Jonah: Hey, Moka. Here's some blood for you.

Moka: Thanks, now I hear you're having trouble with some subjects.

Jonah: Yeah, but it's no good. I can't seem to get Math down for some reason.

Moka: Well, if you want, I can tutor you.

Jonah: Really, that would be great. Thanks.

Moka: No issue, just let Kurumu know so she doesn't freak out.

Jonah: Got it. Thanks again.

As I walked back over to my other-self. I overheard her talking to Tsukune.

Tsukune: You're kidding me. That's where the blood comes from. Does she know

Akashiya: Of course, she doesn't know shed flip if she found out she was drinking Jonah's blood.

I was in shock. Jonah was giving me his blood, but how was he.

Tsukune: How do you know.

Akashiya: Kurumu told me shortly after he started a month ago. He made a homemade blood drawer but keeps it in the bathroom under the sink.

I was livid but surprised, so I went to see Kurumu herself about this.

[Kurumu's POV]

I was in my room changing since I spilled ketchup on myself during lunch when I heard a knock at the door.

Kurumu: Who is it.

Moka: It's me.

Kurumu: Hey Moka, what can I do for you.

Moka: Show me.

Kurumu: Show you what.

Moka: That damm device Jonah is using.

Kurumu: You found out.

Moka: Of course I did. How could you let him do that?

Kurumu: Remember a month ago when you felt like passing out.

Moka: Yeah, I went to the nurse's office, and when I woke up, I was fine.

Kurumu: If you remember, Jonah had that gauze wrapped around his arm.

Moka: You don't mean.

Kurumu: Yep, he was worried about you, so he asked us what was wrong, and we told him that you weren't feeding off Tsukune like last year, so he did the only logical thing he could think of.

Moka: Now I love him even more. This is a nightmare.

Kurumu: Chill, you have a tutor session with him tonight, so when he comes, make it last till midterms and take the last hour to get to know each other.

Moka: Alright, I can do this.

Kurumu: Oh, and don't tell Jonah you know this. Poor baby drains himself to give you three a day for thirty days.(Just for reference, this is a typical juice box.)

Moka: That's why he's so sick at the end of the month.

Kurumu: Yep, or what you could do, you could tell him you know and ask him to drink from the source.

Moka: Maybe, but would he accept this.

Kurumu: If he's willing to give you enough for three a day for 30 days all in one day, then trust me, he'll be okay with it.

Moka: Okay, I'll ask him tonight.

Kurumu: Thats my Shota-loving vamp.

Moka: Stop it.