Chapter 8: Gone with the wind

Ichiji's POV

"You're just eating sausage and egg and not the biscuit? You're disgusting." Law looks up from his plate with egg yolk dripping down his face, scowling. Ew.

"I don't like bread." Ichiji looks dumbfounded. Who the fuck doesn't like bread?

"Weirdo." Ichiji mumbled, Law raises an eyebrow.

"What if I had Celiac's, you asshole." Luffy turns to him, a donut in his mouth.

"You don't, though," Luffy said. Law squinted at him.

"It was a hypothetical." Law said, rolling his eyes. Ace laughed, looking out the window. They were sitting across the street from where he parked.

"We got to go soon. I told Roger we weren't gonna be that long." Ichiji rolls his eyes as Law takes another bite of his breakfast.

"Where'd he go? Whitebeard also went too, right?" Luffy asked. Ace shrugged.

"Yeah. They left together, but I don't know where they went." Ace gets up. "Law, take that with you or throw it out." Why's he rushing us? I thought they left already.

Luffy closed his dozen donuts box and got up. Law went to throw away his food, but Ichiji stopped him.

"You should keep that since you haven't eaten. I'll take the biscuit, though." Ichiji took the biscuit off his plate. Law paused, shrugged, and walked towards the front desk to ask for a bag.

"How long did it take to get here?" Law said, coming back with a bag. They began to walk out, Luffy waving at the cashier.

"Like half a hour." Ace said, walking across the street and unlocking his door. "You guys like my car? I detailed it myself." Ace opened the driver's door. It was a black Toyota Supra with a matte finish. It's a nice car, I guess.

"Yeah. Warm it up, too, I'm so cold." Law walked around the back and opened the backseat side door. Luffy jumped into the passenger seat and opened his box of donuts.

Ichiji hopped in the backseat, still eating Law's biscuit. Once they're all in the car, Ace turned on the car and drove away.

"Once we get there, you guys are gonna have to share a room." Ichiji groaned. I don't want to lay with him again. Last time was too embarrassing. Ichiji seemed to deny his enjoyment from laying with Law, but deep down it didn't seem to be the case.

"I guess not. Do you guys not have any other rooms?" Law chuckled. Luffy suddenly gasped and turned around.

"Torao can sleep in my room." Faggots. Ichiji scowled at Luffy. Law must've seen his face, because he nudged him and smiled.

"Jealous?" Ace laughed out loud.

"We've already been within 5 feet of each other for like a day. I'm tired of you." Ichiji said. I don't mean that... completely.

"We understand, guys, but the rooms are all packed with stuff and dusty. Both my and Luffy's rooms are dirty so... pick your poison." Neither of them were really close with Ace, so they decided that Ichiji would sleep in a room by himself, and Law would share a room with Luffy.

"Luffy, leave a donut for Sabo. Matter of fact leave two." Luffy pouted, about to grab another. Ace slowed at an intersection. "Should I take the local way?" He peered to the left leading to the highway.

"Take the local way. There should be traffic soon, so." Ace kept going straight. He reached over to Luffy, closing the box on his lap. The outskirts of the city are about 20 minutes, so they rode through the empty streets in silence.