starting information

The Ark are an extra terrestrial species that came from the planet Uranus. They are tall, one eyed, and semi-humanoid. They have horns that protect their ears which are used for self defense and sharp teeth to pull out the minerals that reside in most rocks. They have wings they can use to fly (this is how they came to Earth.) Their wings allow them to fly at Mach speeds, they have fins on their arms and legs to help with swimming and aerodynamics. With their long and powerful legs they can run faster than a cheetah, and jump to insane heights. Females have breasts, long eyelashes, and higher horn placement. The arks use halos to show social status. Arks that have one floating above their horns are typically rich. While the royal family have crowns floating above their horns. They came to Earth after Uranus became uninhabitable. After the Arks descended upon Earth, the humans thought they were gods. The two species lived in peace, for as long as time can remember. The Arks used their advanced knowledge and technology to help the humans.

(Images for reference. The first image is of Lars the main character, and the second is what arks generally look like)

 The first image is of Lars the main character, and the second is what arks generally look like)