1950

Humans and Arks have been in peace for 1,000 years with no conflicts. The Arks mostly inhabit the North America continent where King Lance IV of Arks currently lives with both human, and Ark government officials. The Benedict family were the first to help the Arks ensure peace with humanity, thus giving the bloodline the ruler of humanity. The current Emperor of humanity is Sylvester Von Benedict who came to power after his older brother, Clark Benedict, never showed up for his coronation ceremony, he was never seen nor heard of. He has been presumed dead. King Lance the IV came to power after his older brother, Lars, was announced to be unfit to rule due to underlying mental conditions. The Prince is now being held in a mental institute with other Arks affected by severe mental illness.

A small and conjoined cement building laid on top of a secluded hill around five miles away from the nearest village. A rusty and deteriorating brown sign was engraved near the front door. It barely read "Kenssey Hill Mental Institute".

Out of sight, a smaller than average human nurse walked up and down the halls clutching a detailed and weighted axe in her right hand. Her eyes nervously glanced behind her and in front of her.

"Today is the day, today is the day, all will change, but I will never be able to give HIM the Axe with the d-damn press swarming his room like this," she whispered to herself while biting her lip.

"Ahah I know what to do," She almost yelled out in sudden excitement. She took another corner to be revealed to another empty corridor. There, she saw the janitor's room. She opened the door and almost started coughing from the chemicals that began to sting her throat and nose. She held the urge to cough and placed the axe down behind the shelving unit.

"Pfft haha, now to put my plan in motion." She mysteriously said while leaving the room. She then let out dozens of coughs that echoed throughout the halls. She swore to herself as the coughing continued on her way to the intercom room. Empty boxes stood stacked around the room and piles of papers were messily scattered on the floor, but on the wooden desk stood a microphone.

She hurried her way to the intercom. "Good morning visitors to Kenssey Hill, I'm so sorry to have to announce that visiting hours are now over. Please safely make your way out through the front door. Thank you for visiting and have a good day," she said through the intercom in her fake, cheery voice. She then ran to the front door where she and the other staff stood saying goodbye to the visitors.

"I will go and check for any stragglers," said a female Ark staff member who wore a medical robe over her thin shoulders.

"O-Okay Maddie, I will start feeding then," The short girl said.

"I will help you with that when I finish checking, okay Kaitlyn?" said Maddie. After Maddie was out of sight Kaitlyn practically ran back to the janitors closet. By the time she reached the closet again, she had to lean against the wall for air. She fell to the ground to rest her legs for a few minutes and got back up again to continue her devious plan.

"T-The time is now!" she yelled as she grabbed the Axe from behind the shelving unit. She almost fell on the ground from the weight it wore. "Ahh ohh god you're h-heavy but soon you will be with your rightful owner," Kaitlyn said to the Axe.

"Okay Kaitlyn I'm ready to start," Maddie yelled for her down the hallway. Kaitlyn almost jumped from the sudden noise, sweat rushed down her forehead as she heaved up the axe.

"Maddie I'm so sorry for what I'm going to have to do to you! I hope you f-forgive me.." Kaitlyn yelled as she carried the weight and ran towards Maddie, both of her slippery hands wrapped tightly around the handle of the Axe.

"Wait what?! How did you get the Axe Of The Oppressed! Hold on, I thought it was destroyed by King Lance IV?!" Maddie shakily questioned as she stood still from fear. Maddie's legs began to shake and her wings fluttered as she backed up.

"W-Well that was one of his many lies to us, and let me just say, I may have some.. um.. connections in the human and ark military," Kaitlyn said sorrowfully. Without warning, she lifted her hands up with steady breaths and chucked the Axe forwards at Maddie.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Maddie screamed as the Axe split threw her skull. Kaitlyn wiped her sweaty hands on her black leggings and walked up to her gorey and blood-leaking corpse and lifted the Axe out of her thick skull. Rose red blood started to pour in a puddle around the ark's body.

"I'm really really sorry f-friend but some sacrifices must be made for our true ruler to rule," Kaitlyn said to Maddie's corpse. She turned around and made her way down the endless corridor to Lars' room. She unlocked the door with a key attacked to her pants.

"Good morning your highness, I have done it. We can start the break out soon and pillage Offhight Village," she said while running up to the tall and muscular Ark and undoing his cleaned white straight jacket. But before she placed the Axe on the stained concrete floor.

"That was quite the performance you did. You are my best assistant yet Kaitlyn," Lars said, his one bloodshot eye glaring down at Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn immediately felt pressured under the meaty and structure Lars.

"Well I-I thank you your highness it took a lot of effort for us to get that Axe and the courage to do this," She said, her hands fluttering around the straight jacket.

"I know, with this I will be able to persuade them and kill my brother, that damn fake king!" Lars yelled, his yellowish and pointy teeth shining in the light.

"If that's your plan, I'll lay down my own life to help you soon to be King Lars," Kaitlyn desperately yelled, bowing before Lars.

"You would do that for me? I have never felt so honored. Thank you. I will make sure you will see this to the end," Lars said while stretching out his wings and arms once the jacket was off.

"I'll make sure of it, but first I must arm myself with the Bow of Loyalty b-before I let them out in case they attack me like they have before," Kaitlyn said.

"Yes, I will get ready to give my speech in the dining room. See you later, servant." Lars said while swiftly jogging out of the room with the Axe. Once his shadow disappeared, Kaitlyn made her way down to her office. There, she moved the painting behind her desk and a bow sat idly on a shelf with a quiver filled with arrows next to it.

"With this, I should be able to shoot down anyone who tries to attack me from the air," Kaitlyn grinned. She moved the painting back and walked down the halls freeing the mentaly ill Arks from their rooms telling them that their time has now come. The dining hall was now filled with chatter, laughter, cries, and clouds of lemon and orange fur from those shedding.

"The Oppressed, may I have your attention!" Lars yelled from atop a counter. The chatter stopped and the room was quiet and still. "I know we, who have been sent here because we were "Unfit to live with them" we have been sent here for our reasons, You because they hated your miscoreation called you mistakes and hated your behavior, me looked me up when I told the truth of my father, they stole the throne and gave it to him! WE SHALL REBEL WE SHALL TAKE BACK OUR LIVES AND LIVE AMONG THEM, FIRST WE MUST FREE OUR BRETHREN THOSE ALSO OPPRESSED AND STORM THE CAPITAL TO KILL HIM, MY BROTHER, THE FAKE KING!! THEN WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE!" Lars yelled while swinging the Axe around like it was a children's toy. The room filled with the yells and cries of the insane Arks agreeing with Lars to fight back for their freedom, to see their families, and to let the true king rule.

"But first we must fly to Offhight Village, and there, we will arm ourselves with the necessary supplies to storm and take Airroad the first fortress on the way to the capital!" Lars spoke in his deep and raspy voice. "If you want to join me, meet me in the parking lot in thirty minutes. Then is when we will leave," Lars negotiated.

"U-UhhH um Lars, may I ask, how am I supposed to get to Offhight in a timely manner while you guys fly at insane speeds?" Kaitlyn questioned, fidgeting with her fingers.

"It's simple servant, I will carry you on my back," Lars said nonchalantly.

"U-umm o-okay I'm fine with that if you are," Kaitlyn said anxiously.