IV | Summer

-Years Later-
Third Person POV

It's been years now and the four of them are already in High School. Nothings changed, they're still bestfriends and crackheads. They are all big girls now but it seems like Lisa and Rose hadn't changed. Still the babies. Good news, Jisoo and Rose started dating while Jennie and Lisa? No comment. Jisoo is 17, Jennie is 16 while Rose and Lisa are 15.

About Jisoo and Rose. Well, they started dating a year ago because Rose confessed her feelings for her. Then Jisoo told her that she feels the same and them boom! They're already a couple. We all know that Jennie is in love with her 'bestfriend' Lisa but didn't confessed her feelings at ALL. Jennie is confident, brave, strong, sassy, savage and dangerous. But when it comes to her Lili, she becomes soft and shy to her. Jennie hated that feeling. Because all she knows was she is confident. Jennie never gets afraid of someone but she's afraid to be rejected by her bestfriend. Like who's not gonna be afraid of rejection? By his/her bestfriend? It just feels wrong to her. Since they were young they already hang out. And it seemed like they were sisters. That's why it feels wrong to her. Like, they sleep together, they take a bath together and they even eat together! She even tried to find someone else that she doesn't know but Lisa is really the one who fits in her heart.

I mean, who's gonna ignore that precious thing? Jennie likes to watch someone whose being scared of her but when Lisa cries in front of her, she blames herself. She always sees Lisa the most adorable and precious human being in this harsh world. She doesn't even allow Lisa to hold a knife when they're cooking cause she's too afraid that Lisa might hurt herself. That's how she loves Lisa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already summer. The four of them asked their parents if they could live together in one house. Luckily, their parents agreed.
Jisoo's and Jennie's mothers are CEO of a sucessfull companies. One in a music company and the other one in a beauty products. Obviously they are more than rich and wealthy. I mean, they are all rich but Jisoo and Jennie are the one who bought a house for the four of them.

"Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, this is so beautiful!." Lisa smiled.

"Ofcourse, because we're also beautiful!" Jisoo said. The four of them laughed.

Jennie opened the door of their house so that they can enter. Lisa and Rose jumped excitedly and happily at how lovely and gorgeous the interior is. The house has 2 rooms, 2 beds each and one bathroom.

"Babe this is so pwetty." Rose smiled cutely.

"It's pretty like you, Rosie." Jisoo smiled and Rose blushed.

"Oh come on. I'm being a third wheel here!" Jennie pouted.

"You're just jealous because you don't have one. Anyways, you're still my baby sister." Jisoo smiled cutely.

"I thought I'm your baby." Rose pouted.

"Ofcourse you are my Rosie."

"Gross, go get yourself a room you love birds!" Jennie shouted. Jisoo and Rose giggled.

"So okay, let's find ourselves a roommate." Jisoo said.

"You and Rosie should be roommates." Jennie said. Rose blushed.

"Well yeah, we've never been roommates before. While you and Lisa should." Jisoo smirked.

"Ofcourse she's going to be my roommate. We slept at each others room together for almost all our lives!" They both laughed.

"Where's Lisa Jenduek unnie?" Rose asked.

"I don't know, maybe she's in our room. I'll call her Rosie."