VII | Love (Final)

It's already morning and the four of them prepared for their school. Jisoo making their breakfast, Rose wearing her uniform, Lisa packing her books and Jennie writing something.

"What are you doing Nini?." Lisa asked. "Just finishing my homework." Jennie sighed and placed her nook inside her bag. Jennie fixed herself and started wearing their unifrom. "It sucks that we still wear uniform. I just wanna wear some jeans, croptops and t shirts." Jennie said.

"It's not that bad. Our uniforms looks so cute." Lisa smiled. "Yeah, it looks really cute on you." Jennie smirked making Lisa blush. Jennie wore her necktie and blazers and walked downstairs. As they walked downstairs, they greeted each other a good morning. Jisoo placed the pancakes and waffles on their table so that they can eat.

"What's the plan?." Jisoo asked while chewing the food. "Plan? What plan?." Rose asked.

"About Sehun. I know he won't stop bothering Lisa." Jisoo answered. "How about we spy on him again?." Jennie smirked. "Isn't it bad Nini?." Lisa asked.

"It's not Lili. We're just trying to protect you from that guy." Jennie smiled. "Do you think he'll give me again chocolates?." Lisa asked. "Of course. He likes you. He won't stop bothering you." Rose chuckled making Lisa pout. Lisa is really tired of Sehun giving her chocolates. She can't just throw it away, Lisa is kind though. The worse part is that Sehun waits her to eat the chocolate. Lisa has no choice but to eat it. Just by thinking about how many times Sehun gave her sweets, it gave her toothache. "We're gonna find out later." Jisoo said.

~~~~~~~

The four of them arrived at their school and started walking to their class. Jennie sat on her chair right next to Sehun. They aren't close at all even though they're seatmates. Jennie doesn't talk to him but Sehun keeps on annoying her. It makes Jennie more mad at him. Despite of being mad at Sehun, luckily and hopefully she won't kill this poor guy.

As Jennie sat comfortably in her seat, she heard Sehun talking to his friends. Sehun and his friends doesn't know that she already came. Being curious she was, Jennie leaned her ear closer to them to hear what were they talking about. "You know what? I came to Lisa's house yesterday and she was like so happy that she saw me there." Sehun stated happily. 'What did he just said? His friends really believes in him.' Jennie chuckled. "What did she say?" Chanyeol said. "She said she likes me." Sehun clapped his hands. While Jennie was listening to them someone whispered in her ear.

"I refuse to believe that Lisa likes him." A boy said. "Exactly! Lisa always tells me who's she is into and she literally never told me that she likes Sehun." Jennie sighed.

"And the fact that his friends believes in him." Both of them laughed. "I thought you were one of his friends?." Jennie asked.

"Yeah, I was. Not until I knew that squad is a group of bullies." Taehyung answered. "Oh. That's kinda sad." Jennie said.

"Good morning everyone." Their teacher greeted them. Jennie's focus was on the teacher but she held her desk tightly when Sehun said something. Something that can really make her mad. "I will ask Lisa to be my girlfriend later." Sehun told his friend.

•••

Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa went to the library to read and finish some of their homeworks. "Nini?." Lisa whispered. "Mhm?." Jennie answered. "I'm hungry." Lisa said. Jennie gave Lisa money to buy her food.

Minutes later and Lisa still didn't come back. "Where's Lisa Jenduek?." Jisoo asked. "She bought her food- wait she's still not here." Jennie face palmed. "Yah! Why didn't you come with her?." Rose whispered. "Because the canteen is just right beside the library. I'll find her" Jennie answered.