Monika x Yuri.

Yuri: N-Natsuki, we have our first request! *She claps lightly with a warm smile on her lips.*

Natsuki: I know that, dummy!!!

Yuri: Eee! O-Oh, uhm, s-sorry...*She plays with her hair.*

Natsuki: What are you waiting for?? Go ahead and read who sent us the request and what they ship!

Yuri: I thought you wanted to—

Natsuki: No! Of course I don't want to read!

Yuri: If you even CAN read that is....*She mumbled under her breath and then got on the computer she owned.*

Natsuki: Oh, there it is! Read it!

Yuri: O-Oh, right, I got it. *She looks at the screen and begins to read it in her own head.*

Natsuki: I meant out loud, baka!

Yuri: O-Okay then, I-I'm sorry. Well, it says here that a user by the name of.....Kokichis_piss_bottle....

Natsuki: What the hell kind of username is that?!? *She cringed.*

Yuri: I-I....I-I don't know, but let's not judge, Natsuki. Kokichis piss bottle might be....a lovely person in real life.

Natsuki: Their user name has piss in it, how f*cking lovely can they be?!?

Yuri: N-Natsuki, we are getting off track. A-Anyways, let me read their requests. *She uses her scroller on her purple computer mouse.* Oh, they have sent us more than one! But the first one I see is...M-Me x M-Monika???

Natsuki: WHAT?!?!?!? PEOPLE SHIP THAT?!?

Yuri: Apparently, they d-do ship me and Monika togethe—

Natsuki: *She shoved Yuri out of her seat and sat in Yuri's black worry chair.* Let me see this sh*t! *She began to type quickly and these images came up.

* Let me see this sh*t! *She began to type quickly and these images came up

Natsuki: WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS SH*T?!? LIKE WHAT THE HECK, MAN?!? WHO DID THIS?!? AND WHO NEEDS A FOOT UP THEIR—

Yuri: *She covered Natsuki's mouth.* C-Calm, d-down, please...

Natsuki: Mhmm! *She pulled Yuri's hand off of her mouth.* DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE THIS JUNK?!?

Yuri: *She jumped.* A-Ah! N-No, of course I do not like this...ship pairing...? I-It's called a ship, correct?

Natsuki: Yeah...it is...*She grumbled and rolled her eyes.*

Yuri: *She closed her computer gently.* O-Okay, N-Natsuki. O-Oh, but, I did like the art! *She gave a closed eyed smile as she held her hands together delicately.*

Natsuki: SHUT UP!!!