Heavy x Sasha.

Natsuki: WOOOOO, I'm back, b*tches!!! *She cheered, slamming her hands down on the desk as she sat down*

Yuri: Eep!

Natsuki: What?

Yuri: Y-You....you scared me!

Natsuki: Get used to it. Anyways, who requested again? Is it Special Ed? She asked.

Yuri: N-Natsuki, that's rude....

Natsuki: What?? They said it's fine if I call them that! But seriously, is it them?

Yuri: Y-Yes, it's Mega_special_kid. And they want us to react to a ship called Heavy x Sasha?

Natsuki: Ooh, is he a big boy? Or she, yeah, Heavy's probably a she.

Yuri: N-No. H-He's clearly a m-man....

Natsuki: Dude, you literally can't go assuming gender anymore unless you wanna get canceled....*She rolled her eyes*

Yuri: Y-Yes.....

Natsuki: Anyways, lemme see this ship!!!

Natsuki: Okay, what the f*ck?? She looks like a literal child!!!!

Yuri: So do you, and you're of legal age.

Natsuki: F*ck you, Yuri.

Yuri: Anyways, this does look kind of cute....—c-considering if s-she is of l-legal age.

Natsuki: Ahem!!! And if he's of legal age too!!!

Yuri: Natsuki, c-come on, he's clearly an adul—

Natsuki: Come on, Yuri! It's 2022, you can't go around assuming age unless you wanna get canceled.

Yuri: What will and will not get me canceled now of days?!?

Natsuki: Anyways, I rate this a seven out of ten. I don't know who the fuck these people are! And how old these kids are.

Yuri: A five out of ten. And N-Natsuki—I'm sure Heavy is an adult, he—

Natsuki: Double canceled!!! *She smacked her on the head with her manga*