Kyoko x Celeste.

Natsuki: Woo! *She kicked open the club room doors, startling Yuri. Which in turn, means that Yuri almost sent her laptop flying* It's good to be back, baby! It's been so long...too long....—Actually, it could've been a little longer. *She shrugged and sat down next to Yuri.* So, who's the person who sent us another ship request.

Yuri: J-Jesus....you scared me half to death....Natsuki....O-Oh, and whoever this is go by the username MorbidFangirl. Which is honestly a username I may or may not steal.

Natsuki: Stealing is wrong, Yuri. Have they ever taught you that in kindergarten or some sh*t?

Yuri: U-Uhm, n-no, only my parents d-did...

Natsuki: Pfft, well they obviously didn't do a good job—pen stealer. Anyways, what ship did they give us?

Yuri: T-To keep it short and sweet, the ship name i-is Celesgiri. B-But to keep it long and strong, i-it is basically pairing the two characters Celeste, or Celestia, w-with Kyoko.

Natsuki: Oh, Celestia, not going to lie, she's pretty cute.

Yuri: I'm more edgy than her...*She grumbled.*

Natsuki: I mean, I don't find her cute! She's ugly, yeah, ugly! *She frantically pulled up a picture of them*

Yuri: Wow, they both l-look a-adorable together. What do you think, N-Natsuki?

Natsuki: Wow, yes, they both look adorable, I must say! Wait a sec, is this the girl the admin simps over like crazy?

Yuri: W-Which one?

Natsuki: That one! *She points to Celestia*

Yuri: O-Oh...And crazy w-would be an understatement.

Natsuki: I see why...

Yuri: Now, give them y-your opinion, Natsuki?

Natsuki: Who is 'they' in this context?

Yuri: M-Morbid Fangirl, I-I looked at their bio and they said that they use 'they/them' pronouns.

Natsuki: Oh, okay. And right, I'll rate this a ten out of ten! The chemistry is there, people, the chemistry is there!

Yuri: I-I agree with you completely. I rate this a ten out of ten as well.