"Now drop dead!"

—The Queen of Hearts II—

     "Now drop dead!" I cackled from atop my magnificent throne. This is my favorite game to play! It involves everything I love; people cowering below me, me being in power, and best of all, TORTURE! I giggled with glee and leaned on my side almost falling off my throne.
     Scalding hot tea splashed onto my checker red mini skirt. I didn't mind though, I was to busy watching the mess down below me to care! They were currently using my favorite method of torture. It consisted of three elements! An innocent being, their family and an axe! Slice. off with another useless head!
     This was so much fun to watch! I climbed down the various objects below my throne, careful not to snag my milk white stockings. It was relatively hard to climb down considering the junk was loosely packed to give my satin throne that wobbling feeling I craved so much. I sometimes slipped on skull fragments and knocked teacups down enjoying watching them shatter when they hit the dead, purple grass.
     This time, to my disappointment only a few things fell.
     After I had climbed down nearly the entire way I jumped. Then I floated up. Shit. gravity was slipping again! That bastard. This was a daily routine, but annoying nonetheless.
I was so high up I couldn't see the ground. After a while everything stopped and I floated in midair. I was used to this by now, after all this is Wonderland.
     I began to plummet twords the ground at a rate alarming for most but perfectly normal for me. In wonderland this annoying thing accrued around once a day. It would only usually kill around one person. That person was Obviously It never going to be me. I floated gently down as my skirt puffed up. My feet were dangling and my long curly white hair was streaking the air above my head. somehow my beautiful sleek black crown sat perfectly atop my head through all this.
     Good. I crossed my arms. At least gravity respects precious family heirlooms. I couldn't help but break out into a bubbly laugh. Family? They where DEAD! I wasn't about to let them tell me how to rule now was I? Be a proper princess Leah. Stand up straight Leah. make the world a perfect place Leah.
     HA! I was the ill mannered Queen Of Hearts the flirt who slouched in my throne and watched the world burn around me! Heck I was pouring the gasoline! Everything was crazy and imperfect. Basically paradise! Even gravity did what it wanted!
     The only rule is to answer to me. If you insulted me you could become another head added to the ever growing pile beneath my throne! Or worse! And that was bloody alright with me! I landed on the ground and a sharp pain went through my back. I watched as everyone and everything else fell like raindrops. One guard fell right in front of me.

"M...My Queen...I apologize." he said careful not to make eye contact.

"Now WHAT am I going to do with you?" I asked tartly, pursing my black lips. I know it wasn't his fault, but I was still bitter having lost my tea. Plus torture was fun to watch. Maybe drowning? Burning at a stake? Decapitation? No...this guard was the one who usually took care of the axe.

"Stand over here." I instructed as I walked to the burning stake.

"But My Queen thats th-"

"I very well KNOW what it is!" I screeched. The guard obediently stepped onto the stake. What a shame. I absolutely LOVED a good chase. A different guard came up to my right side and gave me a torch blazing with fierce orange flames. I reached out my slender gloved hand and took the birch handle. There was no need to tie the guard up, everyone knew he had nowhere to run.

"Now drop dead!" I cackled once more. It was almost like a catchphrase at this point. I reached over to the top of the stake and set it ablaze. At first there was no reaction from the guard. His titanium armor probably protecting him. The fire kept reaching down until it reached his ankles. His amour began to turn yellow. The guard cried in agony. The armor again changed colors, this time to orange. The guard groaned in pain desperately trying to throw it off. I howled with laughter knowing from experience that this was a huge mistake.
     The steel may have been hotter than hell but it would still protect the actual flames from burning him alive. The flames crept onto the mans jade white flesh causing it to cover in blisters that were oozing with blood. This went on until the man crumpled up into nothing but charcoal. I smiled with my bone white teeth. I looked over to my right and saw one female guard tearing up. may this lesson be taught to everyone in Wonderland. Wether you a person, a rat, or a cheshire cat: Do not disobey the Queen Of Hearts.