"What'd you say?"

—Feng—

     I woke up. I shouldn't have woken up. Hell, I shouldn't even have been unconscious. I could remember everything perfectly, the weird bird language, the strange looks, and the weird metal taste when I hit my head. Wondering what the fuck was going on.
I opened my eyes, slightly agitated and groggy. The nice thing was, I wasn't on the cold floor of a metal cart. The bad thing, I had no clue where I was. The thing about Wonderland, was that the terrain had no landmarks. The trees were different colors closer to the castle. That was it. I could walk in a circle, and not even know it, because all of the damn trees were red.
"Rise and shine." Charli mocked, looming over me with a grin. Her bird was sitting on my chest, burrowing itself into folds of fabric like my tailcoat was his personal nest. I got to my feet and walked over to Charli, bird falling off of me, sprawled out on the ground.
"What'd you say?" I demanded stepping a couple inches closer.
"I said," she stepped closer, our noses nearly touching. "Rise and shine, Cat."
I stepped back, finding the right angle, then launched my fist full blast at her eye.
"That's for knocking me unconscious." I said, walking away into the trees. It was funny, until Wren got here, I had only punched someone and walked away once, and now it was somewhat of a recurring thing.
"You know that's a really stupid idea." Charli called out as I walked farther into the trees "You're girlfriend is this way." She called out. My nose blushed pink. She wasn't my girlfriend yet. People should accept that. She wasn't interested yet, and it wasn't any of their business.
Against my better judgment, I headed the other way, Charli following me.
"You're like a parasite you know." I said, frankly annoyed with her need to follow me. She made an over exaggerated smile, and began skipping next to me.
"I'm not doing this for you." She agreed, dropping the act and walking at her usual pace.

Why was she doing this? Why didn't she just leave?