09 | Rings

'Ah shit, i spent like

'Ah shit, i spent like.. ten minutes down there.'

Gulping nervously, Y/N slides the door leading to her classroom open, only to be met by Geto sitting in front of his desk while he reads a book. He looks up, greeting the girl with a smile.

"Had a nice walk, L/N?" the man would ask while the girl could only nod out of embarrassment while handing over the first years quizzes. Geto excuses her and she returns to her seat.

Sighing in relief, Y/N narrows her eyes to see that three seats were still empty. Two were classmates she's well acquainted with, and one belonged to Inumaki. Good.. So she's not the only one missing.

"Oi, Y/N." Maki calls, making the girl hum and walk over to her, "Yuta is making life harder for me. Please fix him."

"Maaakii..." the dark haired boy didn't even dare to retaliate, only resting his forhead on his arms that are placed on his desk.

"What happened?"

"Toge's being the selfish prick that he is." Maki sighs, "Didn't want to buy him something from the canteen. Now he's being dramatic and sad."

Y/N takes Inumaki's chair, which is to Okkotsu's left, before taking a seat. The boy turns to look at her, strands of hair now ticking gis face as he still has his head down. This makes the girl smile, reaching out a hand to use her hand as a brush to pull back Okkotsu's hair from his face.

She could see how the corners of his eye scrunches as he smiles at her. Despite being friends for years, the soft texture of his hair never ceases to amaze her.

Y/N tucks hair behind his now red ears. Some shorter strands slip out and some stay in place. At this point, she just wanted to scream-Okkotsu's fucking handsome!

Y/N then says, "We're crashing at Itadori's for dinner, so don't worry about food."

Okkotsu lets out a chuckle.

He's unable to think of a reply that would make sense. Who knew that playing with his hair would make his mind go blank? Is he turning red or is he just thinking about it too much?

Okkotsu's at a lost for words. He's afraid whatever he blurts out might be incoherent. Y/N's just so pretty from the angle he's looking at..

"Fine.." He finally manages to say.

Maki clicks the roof of her tongue, grabbing Y/N and Okkotsu's attention. The girl takes her glasses off before pinching the bridge of her nose, a frown on her lips.

"Maki? What's wrong?" Y/N would ask.

"My head suddenly hurts." Maki says. Is this what PDA looks like up close? She hopes this is the last time she sees it.

The door of their classroom suddenly slides open, revealing a boy with platinum blond hair carrying a single drink and a sandwich.

"Oh? Y/N's back." Inumaki waves before frowning, "Get off my seat!"