💡| 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴 ; 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘱1

Emily, Emma, Margaretha, Patricia, Fiona, Vera╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Emily
❦ Emily would fuss about what setting for your date she should do, and plan ahead so that your date will be perfect.
❦ She'll most likely stress herself over how to make you happy and satisfied from dates together - in the end it always turns out perfect and brings you two even closer. It's a rare occasion for when she lets her curly hair down, often dressing accordingly to what kind of date you both are going to have.
❦ You both favour picnic dates, usually setting yourselves at the edge of the woods where you can both sit under willow trees and count the fireflies together. Emily brings an abundance of dessert and snacks, often getting your favourite foods as you both chat adoringly.
❦ she loves to bring you gifts! she'll give you small trinkets of something you're interested in - like fancy beaded earrings if you like jewellry or vibrant shades of paint if you have a hobby of painting.
❦ loves and appreciates you so much, and usually compliments you slyly during dates. she absolutely sucks at flirting; which you discovered whilst on a date. She fumbles over her words slightly and then laughs at herself since she constantly forgets her pick-up-line.
❦ honestly she just wants to have a relaxing and cute teaparty with you. Dates are perfect for her to calm down as she loves being in your company. She'll let you ramble on about your day as she listens fondly, nipping in advice here and there.

Emma
❦ She would make sure her date with you was a mixture of romantic and fun.
❦ Asking you on a date is a breeze! It's casual to her, and she sees it as a way to spend time with you.
❦ Many many times she's taken you to different places, such as her garden, the moonlit park, sneaking into the hunters suite together or even trying some of her disastrous cooking.
❦ Nevertheless, she makes dates with you as exciting as she can, usually because of her odd jokes she cracks at you. Pranking other survivors is definitely a favourite of hers, as she loves to annoy anyone she can.
❦ Unfortunately, she was given a loud rant from Naib and Norton for her irritating pranks. And of course - Emma found a loophole and decided to annoy the hunters instead.
❦ Pestering the hunters in general is a favourite of hers - such as doodling allover Marys mirrors or putting obnoxious pink hairdye in Xie's cleanser.
❦ The hunters all complained to Miss Nightingale in protest, however apparently she claimed 'there was no evidence that Emma Woods and (Y/n) (L/n) had trifled with hunters belongings'. It was half true since you both carefully made sure not to leave any tracks or let any hunters spot you sneaking in.
❦ Usually dates last for atleast 10 hours, since you both seem to love doing different things together - ending up with you two falling asleep somewhere random.
❦ Emma absolutely insists to finish dates with a kiss, and will be glued to your side childishly if you refuse.

Margaretha
❦ Everything has to be perfect for her darling! She'll make sure she has matching outfits for the both of you, and make it as romantic as she can.
❦ Her dark ringlets of hair are even more glossy and bouncy if possible, and her touches of makeup and jewellery are extravagant.
❦ If she gets the chance, she would love to waltz or dance with you in the manors ballroom, perhaps one of her biggest desires is to teach you to dance if you cannot already.
❦ She just loves to be around you, so you can imagine her euphoria when she sets a slender hand on your waist as you slowly prance in the deserted ballroom. Maggie can be quite flirtatious with you, and loves sneaking a kiss onto your hand or cheek as you dance together.
❦ Sometimes you have a private date at night, where you both eat dinner in eachothers company rather than the loud buzz of the dining hall. She'll make sure its as romantic as possible, decorating the small table with a vase of flowers and crimson rose petals scattered around the tablecloth - two intricate candles illuminating your views.
❦ If not a ballroom date or classic dinner date, when winter dawns she loves to ice-skate, often airily laughing at you whenever you fall onto the cold ice or carve odd drawings onto the frozen pond.
❦ Honestly, any kind of date is fine with her, as she tries to vary it as much as she can. She'll enjoy anything with you!

Patricia
❦ She makes her dates with you simple and adventurous, her favourite is to pick herbs and plants together.
❦ Her dates are usually set in the wilderness, as exploring nature with you is somehow endearing to her with you by her side.
❦ You both are aware that you're not supposed to be sneaking out into the woods, but this only seems to make Patricia more thrilled at the thought of getting caught.
❦ You spend most of your time listening blissfully to Patricia as she tutors you on different plants and how they can be used for different types of cures.
❦ Patricia loves to swing an arm around you as you stroll through the woods; basket of greenery swinging delicately by her side as she chatters fondly of the different remedies she can make with the plants.
❦ Occasionally you both come across edible berries, both of you stuffing them in your mouths as you laugh and compete over who consumes the most.

Fiona
❦ Would you have a weird date where Fiona takes you to a haunted scary looking place insisting 'the spirits are carefree today'? absolutely.
❦ She's surprisingly mischievous at times, often using the advantage of her portal to break into curious old buildings or yards for adventure.
She even snuck in Emma's garden just for some... strawberries...?
❦ Every time, at the beginning of your date, she'll gift you odd looking sentiments like vials of strange looking liquid or charms. You don't mind them, as you think they're quite interesting.
❦ She's practically ecstatic as she talks continuously about her different spells and curses aswell as her love for you in general. Fiona's always enthusiastic, but you seem to always brighten her even more.
❦ Fiona is definitely the chattiest on dates, since she feels she can share everything with you.

Vera
❦ Because of her regular use of Euphoria, she becomes quite forgetful at times - but keeps small notes on her arm to remember your date times.
❦ Your dates would mostly consist of helping her create new fruity or floral scents of perfume or personal pampering as Vera insists skincare and haircare is essential.
❦ She'll pour various different creams and masks onto your face, as you both giggle like school-kids at inside-jokes and compliment eachother as you relax with damp hair and glowing skin.
❦ Facial creams? Massages? Nail care? You name it; she wants to give the whole package as you both care for eachother.
❦ You both find it therapeutic, as you mostly relieve worries and stress.
❦ If she gains permission from Miss Nightingale, she'll happily take you shopping, buying fashionably clothes and cheering admiringly whenever you try on clothes.
❦ let her spoil you!! she'll buy anything for you especially on dates.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

just a short chapter to give you serotonin <3