💡| 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 ; 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Now, for dating the hunters of the manor, what would it be like? (survivor reader)michiko, mary, antonio, jack, joseph, wu chang

michiko, mary, antonio, jack, joseph, wu chang

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Michiko (Geisha)
❦ Michi is such a girl-boss, and always dresses up perfectly for you, whether it be a different kimono every time, or different hairpins that she loves to put in her hair. She really loves impressing you, as the praise that she earns from you really warms her heart.
❦ It never fails to not give her butterflies whenever you hold her hand. she thinks its so sweet when you unconciously reach out to hold her hand tightly - usually doing it when in the middle of a conversation or just as a greeting.
❦ She is very patient, and is more of a listener, as she loves to hear you talk about your day or your ambitions. you could be talking about the history of microscopes, and she'd still look at you fondly with a captivated smile on her face.
❦ regularly gives you sweet kisses on your cheeks, eyelashes usually grazing over your skin. She loves kissing you!! It could be your nose, your forehead, your cheeks, jawline, anywhere on your face is fine for her.
❦ She often requests to match outfits with you, assisting you by styling your hair and adding subtle makeup, pouting and saying you're already too beautiful. Everyone is so astonished by both of your beautiful styles, as you both walk around the manor together, arms linked.
❦ loves to craft jewellry for you - normally brooches or earrings. She will absoloutely coo over you when you wear them, and her eyes would probably water slightly.
❦ She would probably love to have date-picnics with you - wiping miniscule crumbs from the edges of your lips as both of you exchange compliments to eachother. You both love to lay on the quilted blanket that she has prepared, gazing up at the clouds and giggling at inside-jokes.
❦ Once downing you in a match, she loves to teasingly plant a kiss on your lips, and as you're on the rocket-chair, unable to do much, you simply give her flirty comments as you await your rescue. (i think we can agree that you don't really want rescue to arrive)

Mary (Bloody Queen)
❦ It is rare for Mary to talk to people with familiarity, other than Galatea and Michiko. So you can imagine how shocked people are when they see the vivid contrast of Mary icily degrading other survivors, and then starting to sweet-talk you and tell you how lovely you look today.
❦ She would definitely be over-dramatic with you, drooping her arms around you or pretend-fainting onto your lap, saying things similar to, "I've just had the WORST day and had to see Freddys' ugly face," or "It was agonizing without you in the last hour and nineteen minutes,". She'll absolutely refuse to let go of you, with a childish whinge and this big shit-eating expression on her face.
❦ She will smother you in kisses and compliments, lingering over your lips with hers and always managing to make your cheeks burn from blushing.
❦ Loves back-hugs!! It's the best excuse for her to cling to you and wrap her velvet adorned arms around you. She,,,probably would like you to sit on her lap, as she can graze through your hair, pat down your clothes and whisper random comments in your ear that always make you snort.
❦ She claims that a royal deserves the best gifts, and would gladly go to any lengths to get you what you want. Wow you like this sort of desert? expect to see like 10 of them baked carefully and wrapped - ready for you in the morning.
❦ Is most likely to strut into the survivor dining hall in the middle of a feast, and just drag you out with an arm around you, exclaiming loudly that she needs the desperate attention and care from her partner.
❦ you're both just really protective of eachother!! nobody wants to mess with you two.
❦ As an ex-royal, she still loves when you nickname her as 'My queen,' as it fills her ego lmao